Default Squirrel girl vs gwenpool vs Deadpool

1) standard fight
    2) In nyc with a days prep and they have to limit collateral damage

Who takes it?
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

The one that relies on gimmicks, PIS, and off-screen-only fights likely gets shot in the head.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The one that relies on gimmicks, PIS, and off-screen-only fights likely gets shot in the head.
    Amusingly enough, Deadpool is one of the character Squirrel Girl has legitimately beat on-panel without any kinds of tricks or jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Amusingly enough, Deadpool is one of the character Squirrel Girl has legitimately beat on-panel without any kinds of tricks or jokes.
    This is true, sadly (or not) she's still getting shot.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    This is true, sadly (or not) she's still getting shot.
    Not going by feats she's not. She cleans house.

Quote Originally Posted by Nschornhorst View Post
    Not going by feats she's not. She cleans house.
    On-panel is she faster than a CBPH pulling a gun and shooting her in the face.

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

On panel, she's overwhelmed both Deadpool and Wolverine on pure DPS before either could do much of anything. She's got enhanced reflexes. Her actual powerset is basically Spider-Man lite.

In fact, she even attacks Deadpool while he's reaching for a weapon and he never gets to draw it.

Now in the arena she will have to cross a longer distance, but she seems faster than Deadpool and can probably aim dodge while closing.

Outside of the arena she summons an army of squirrels which gnaw him to shreds.

https://images.app.goo.gl/2VVSULYEy3nVFEkd9

People sleep on Squirrel Girl for the jobbing gimmick but she's actually a high end street leveler without it.
    Last edited by Captain Morgan; 06-12-2021 at 04:28 PM.

Do you mean this?

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    On panel, she's overwhelmed both Deadpool and Wolverine on pure DPS before either could do much of anything. She's got enhanced reflexes. Her actual powerset is basically Spider-Man lite.
    Huh, well that does it then.

Arx Inosaan

I suppose a 3 way fight complicates things and one Pool might shoot her while she takes apart the other, but I reckon she can manhandle one Pool well enough to use as a meat shield against the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Do you mean this?

Sure did. My initial copy paste from the phone went screwy. You can find the Wolverine fight easy with Google image as well.