Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Charles didn't have to throw that shade at Franklin like that. That was so low, Xavier!
    Mutant and Proud!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Is stuff happening off-panel that I am missing or am I reading these too fast?
    Stuff will happen in other books. It was written specifically to create suspense about what went on between panels. The big reveal that has Cap warning Scott and world leaders in a tizzy is the biggest example of something hinted at that will be fully revealed later this month.

Any list of the celebrity cameos?

I think I saw Conan O'Brian and Megan Rapinoe. Most of the others I couldn't recognize.

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post

I think I saw Conan O'Brian and Megan Rapinoe. Most of the others I couldn't recognize.
    Jonathan Van Ness

It was a fun start, but I didn't like the jump at the end. I can't imagine it'll go smoothly trying to tell a story like this where other issues fill in gaps... especially with different writers. And even worse if it's not followed up on until the next issue of Marauders.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I don't play a musical instrument, but I have painted for many years now, and if someone was connected to my thoughts while painting it would just be mostly swears and self critique. Like even when I'm "in the zone" it's not really a state of euphoria as much of a state of thoughtlessness and pure action, it isn't until after that you feel like it went well.
    I played for about a decade and if you really know a piece it's a very enjoyable ride to flow through the music. I can only imagine that euphoria would multiplied for "master" musicians.

Just like the rest of Marauders, this was mostly a joy to read. Had a depressing little pit in my stomach as we're reminded of Franklin getting "Wanda'd" and Charles having the gall to speak to him after that bullshit in Slott's book. But whatevs. I've been displeased with Charles' presence ever since the Hickman era started. So this is nothing new. I don't know what Reed said to him. But I hope it was some variation of "Go **** yourself."

Aside from that, everything about this gala is amazing so far. Especially that interaction between Cap, Emma, and Doom. Really curious as to what everyone just learned at the end and why it's got Steve so worried.

Patton Oswalt and Meredith Salenger, according to twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    More than a joke seem a meta-jab at how all blonde women these days are portrayed kind in the same way in Marvel Comics, to the point of blending each other in an omni sassy blonde.
    it has been going on for some time on both DC and Marvel, pencillers draw women with the same face and body.

Duggan has t stop writing his fanfics, Steve would never be atracted to Emma. Unless a cuckoo planted a attraction on his mind

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    it has been going on for some time on both DC and Marvel, pencillers draw women with the same face and body.

Duggan has t stop writing his fanfics, Steve would never be atracted to Emma. Unless a cuckoo planted a attraction on his mind
    Why would he never be attracted to her again? I don't think he would ever pursue her, but isn't Emma an attractive woman in-universe?

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post

I remember seeing theories and fanfics that had Steve being the donor sperm that Sublime used to created the Cuckoo clones, so it's rather funny seeing this interaction.

Mighty Member

I don't even think He was supposed to be attracted in this issue. Emma was just thinking he was given how he was eyeing her with familiarity until she did the mind read and got a burn that she won't recover from for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Why would he never be attracted to her again? I don't think he would ever pursue her, but isn't Emma an attractive woman in-universe?
    She isn't really that beautiful, she did many cirurgies. Also captain America isnt a man to be attracted to women just because they are beautiful, he has a type and Emma isn't up to it

Besides who was mentioned, there was a woman with short pink hair that might’ve been the singer P!nk? I also saw a brunette who looked eerily similar to Lana Del Rey.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    I don't even think He was supposed to be attracted in this issue. Emma was just thinking he was given how he was eyeing her with familiarity until she did the mind read and got a burn that she won't recover from for a while.
    This seems to be the case, he was looking to her not because he is attracted but because she looks like his mother. Well he knows her for years but it is weird that only now he saw that she looks like his mother.