Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    I loved it. It was a teaser for future stuff. That is how starved we Banshee fans are.
    I've got to agree with you. It means he's thinking along similar lines to what he was thinking in X-Men 94 all those years ago. We already know he's tagging along to Ireland, we know Emma herself invites him to do something (most likely just Marauders, but I can hope for more).

That's the most he's said in a single book in decades.

I was happy!

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    What was up with the AIM guy and Jean?

Also, doesn't Sunspot own/run AIM now?
    Nothing. I though it was a callback to the Giant Size oneshots, but Jean and he didnt interct there, assuming its the same one. I dont think anything will come of this

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin King View Post
    Will Bobby and Christian ever actually speak to each other again? Are they even still dating?
    They hooked up; they're not dating

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    Charles didn't have to throw that shade at Franklin like that. That was so low, Xavier!
    Well that's what happens when you break someone and turned them into something else to achieve your agendas.

I am more curious what Reed told him that made him give that look...plus who in their right minds lets Sinister get close to any child?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    What was up with the AIM guy and Jean?

Also, doesn't Sunspot own/run AIM now?
    Thats the AIM guy that went on a mission with Storm Jean, Cypher, Monet and Fantomex on Hickman Giant size Storm one shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    She isn't really that beautiful, she did many cirurgies. Also captain America isnt a man to be attracted to women just because they are beautiful, he has a type and Emma isn't up to it
    Having work done doesn't automatically make someone unattractive, also sometimes initial attraction is just physical but yeah he would never date her. Whatevs it was all for a punchline anyway.
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 06-02-2021 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Having work done doesn't automatically make someone unattractive, also sometimes initial attraction is just physical but yeah he would never date her. Whatevs it was all for a punchline anyway.
    Didn’t you hear Rang10 explain it to all of us? Emma is a woman of ill repute and could never be worthy of a good ol’ boy like Captain America.

Why y'all want Franklin back so bad anyway the False God is annoying as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMutantTheorist View Post
    Was anyone else getting a subtle hint that Franklin might become a mutant again? The way Kitty told him that everything worse out in the end makes me think that his status as an omega-level mutant is gonna be restored Maybe in Planet-sized x men or something.
    It is always a possibility but why would he ever go to Krakoa again after Xavier bungled that up? I mean maybe to visit Kitty or Leech and Artie (which we haven't seen in a while) and perhaps bail them out in an emergency but beyond that, i don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    It might explain why Reed’s so uncharacteristically furious with Xavier.

All that and he screws Franklin around?
    The mindwipe was also a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Didn’t you hear Rang10 explain it to all of us? Emma is a woman of ill repute and could never be worthy of a good ol’ boy like Captain America.
    X-men books said for years that Jean was not worthy of Scott Summers and that she should be left dead

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    The mindwipe was also a factor.
    A huge factor

So. Do you all think that Xeno used an Emma clone to get their hands in the logic diamonds? They could ship them to Orchis to make a thousand Nimrods. Also. What was done to Wilhelmina and why does she not remember? She was a hateful one-joke character, so any kind of development would be weolcome, seeing as we are stuck with her anyway.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    So. Do you all think that Xeno used an Emma clone to get their hands in the logic diamonds? They could ship them to Orchis to make a thousand Nimrods.
    Ooh, what if the Shii'ar rep is from Orchis and those diamonds are mini Nimrods that will pop up later on? But yeah they should come into play as important I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    X-men books said for years that Jean was not worthy of Scott Summers and that she should be left dead
    No they did not

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No they did not
    Whedon run was basically how toxic Jean was to scott and how emma was perfect to him Also writers, editors all said that.

I get that they want to save the big moment for Planet Sized, but I think they’d have been better off not having the time skip at all. That sort of secret keeping is less enticing and more frustrating, as a reader. I loved a lot of the beats in this issue though.