Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 60 of 60
  1. #46
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    73,102

    Default

    I'm curious how much they're willing to commit to Dylan.

  2. #47
    Astonishing Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm curious how much they're willing to commit to Dylan.
    hopefully forever. Eddie is in a good place I say for his character. Let him stay evolved dont give these characters all this development and remove it cause it doesn't resemble the character you read as a kid
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

    "My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

  3. #48
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    73,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    hopefully forever. Eddie is in a good place I say for his character. Let him stay evolved dont give these characters all this development and remove it cause it doesn't resemble the character you read as a kid
    I guess for me it's just hard for me to buy into Dylan as Venom.

  4. #49
    Astonishing Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess for me it's just hard for me to buy into Dylan as Venom.
    is it due to his age
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

    "My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

  5. #50
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    4,672

    Default

    Personally Eddie has run his course, I kinda thought he would die at the end of KIB.Dylan as Venom isn't hyping me but I dig the chains, and it can work depending on execution.
    Also Street tier Venom >>> Cosmic Venom IMO

  6. #51
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    73,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    is it due to his age
    Yeah, that and I just don't feel like he needs to be like a second co-Venom.

  7. #52
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Personally Eddie has run his course, I kinda thought he would die at the end of KIB.Dylan as Venom isn't hyping me but I dig the chains, and it can work depending on execution.
    Also Street tier Venom >>> Cosmic Venom IMO
    Who did you expected to be the new venom?

  8. #53
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    4,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Who did you expected to be the new venom?
    I thought either Venom goes away w/ eddie or no host or new host, that seemed likely.But my choice would be flash since they brought him back, Agent Venom was legit a top 3 Spider character.Like Spider-man, Miguel, and then Flash.It also made a heroic Venom much more believable IMO.

  9. #54
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    Gonna be honest, one of the things that I definitely hate with Dylan’s venom is those stupid chains replacing the webs. I get that it’s Dylan’s personal addition but using Venom’s iconic look, they just don’t look right. With that look, Venom has the appearance of a spider character yet is using chains. If they were gonna go the route of not using webs, I say it should have either changed to look to match up with Dylan’s personality a la Agent Venom or Mania or used tendrils instead.

  10. #55
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I thought either Venom goes away w/ eddie or no host or new host, that seemed likely.But my choice would be flash since they brought him back, Agent Venom was legit a top 3 Spider character.Like Spider-man, Miguel, and then Flash.It also made a heroic Venom much more believable IMO.
    Well Flash is anti-venom now so nope and in extreame carnage.

  11. #56
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Gonna be honest, one of the things that I definitely hate with Dylan’s venom is those stupid chains replacing the webs. I get that it’s Dylan’s personal addition but using Venom’s iconic look, they just don’t look right. With that look, Venom has the appearance of a spider character yet is using chains. If they were gonna go the route of not using webs, I say it should have either changed to look to match up with Dylan’s personality a la Agent Venom or Mania or used tendrils instead.
    Well it reminds me of Spawn.

  12. #57
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    4,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Well Flash is anti-venom now so nope and in extreame carnage.
    I'm aware, this is what I thought would be best

  13. #58
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Well it reminds me of Spawn.
    Looks a bit too plain for Spawn since its just Venom but with chains wrapped around his wrists. Maybe if it had some wrist and leg spikes hed evoke more of a capeless Spawn.

  14. #59
    Fantastic Member Dzika_Sowa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Can we please have Flash Venom again, and on street level?

  15. #60
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    Can we please have Flash Venom again, and on street level?
    No he is agent anti-venom again

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •