Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Ah, that explains it. I was wondering what that Dani scene was all about.
    Well, I think it is him. Otherwise I do not get it either. What do you think?

Zeb1.jpg Zeb2.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Maybe, Either way, it's still probably the weakest joke in the book. Even if you get that it's him right away it's still too confusing to be funny.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Gotta say, kinda surprised no one commented on a drunken Nightcrawler spelling out the foundations of his upcoming sex cult while using Nanny of all people for literal support.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Gotta say, kinda surprised no one commented on a drunken Nightcrawler spelling out the foundations of his upcoming sex cult while using Nanny of all people for literal support.
    Oh, we noticed! This will not end well.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    This issue had the full energy of an out-of-hand work drinks where the quiet guy from the ops team bangs a woman from accounting in the toilets, and I love it.

This is definitely my favorite book. I hope it goes on for a long time. Nanny got the best scenes, of course. Also, maybe I’m just a dirty old man, but Daken telling Aurora she looks good enough to eat and Aurora saying. “Who’s stopping you?”. Man, that’s some very specific sex talk there... lol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    This is definitely my favorite book. I hope it goes on for a long time. Nanny got the best scenes, of course. Also, maybe I’m just a dirty old man, but Daken telling Aurora she looks good enough to eat and Aurora saying. “Who’s stopping you?”. Man, that’s some very specific sex talk there... lol
    Lol ,imagine the Logan- Jean pillow talk with Logan always carrying his forks!

Zeb Wells is amazing!

Which title explored the "don't ressurect clones" issue the best? Hellions.

Which title deals with the difficulties of integrating villains in Krakoa? Hellions.

Which title best showed the Quiet Council working? Hellions (and Sword too).

Which title is exploring the rivalry Krakoan vs Arakkoans? Hellions.

C'mon, the guy deserves a raise lol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Zeb Wells is amazing!

Which title deals with the difficulties of integrating villains in Krakoa? Hellions.

Agreed Hellions is such a fun book I'm going to be sad when it's gone. Hopefully Zeb gets put onto another book pronto.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Zeb Wells is amazing!

For me the art is another huge sell, Segovia has been on the book all the way, so you know you are getting A-Class rendering.The art in S.W.O.R.D is second (although I can't pick between them) Though someone says Schiti is leaving the S.W.O.R.D issues soon.I don't know how much longer we'll have Segovia on Hellions.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Agreed Hellions is such a fun book I'm going to be sad when it's gone. Hopefully Zeb gets put onto another book pronto.
    Hopefully Excalibur, coz that book is boring, but I'd be willing to go back to it if Wells wrote it .Or better yet 'X-Force' another title getting mediocre fast.

They should just put Wolverine on the cover of Hellions every month so all the pull-list zombies buy it to put straight in their folders.

Is Hellions ending?!? I'll actually riot.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Is Hellions ending?!? I'll actually riot.
    This may be a little off topic or maybe dovetailing into a similar one but I presume with X-Men being renumbered issue #1 in July ,why this choice? First of all is this true indeed that the numbers go back to 1 so soon? .. Why not just go X-Men 22 or 22.1 or whatever it will be in July, like they used to do before..I mean it's still the same continuity, why again go back to a new number system after just 20 something issues?

I really want to know what David (Prodigy) did to get a Hellions referral.