Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

Super fun issue. Best one of the Week.
    Loved Nanni and Roulette & Catseye cameo.

This is easily my favorite X-Book.

I need a Nanny/Mister Sinister mini...lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    This. Was. Awesome.

Attachment 110160
    Oh my god, YES! His Nanny is the best part in an altogether amazing book. <3
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Y’all already covered how amazing Nanny was, but the Cuckoos also had me SCREAMING! The commentary was on point and some of the best use of data pages.
    Co-signed. It made me want Cuckoo data pages in all the Gala issues just to hear them gossip.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Co-signed. It made me want Cuckoo data pages in all the Gala issues just to hear them gossip.
    Yeah, that was a great bit in a fun issue. My favorite part was Sinister's close up face after just dropped the news about his "friend" being sloshed out of her mind. He was ready for retorts about pauldrons, but not that.

Extraordinary Member

Nanny ready to rumble with Sinister was hilarious.

One of the Cuckoos entertaining the idea of Sinister/Nanny is even more hilarious!

This book never fails to impress me. By far the best X-series out there right now.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

I LOVE NANNY, Wells continues to knock it out of the park!

Out of the three X-books that came out today I enjoyed all three but Hellions is probably my favorite. It is so good. It is a book where the humor works and doesn't feel put on or trying too hard. I liked the humor in this book better than a few humorous scenes in Marauders or X-force.

Nanny is great but I really enjoy Psylocke in this book. I'm def a Kwannon fan now.

Fantastic Member

Nanny going for Sinister made this entire issue, but that Roulette and Catseye cameo was also fantastic. Beat his ass, ladies. Overall, it's just such a fun read, and Wells is honestly doing interesting things with the characters. Love the development of Kwannon and Greycrow, and Greycrow's camaraderie with Kyle. Even Empath helping Peter feel drunk seemed like a semi-nice gesture on his part, and not just Manuel being his cruel self. Kwannon claiming the Hellions as her plus one. I'm hoping that Alex's Maddie Quest means that we'll eventually see her come back into the book. Especially since there's another Inferno event coming down the pipe.

Ultimate Member

I'm going to guess that they're just using Alex to get Maddie back for something big, something that everybody should have seen coming but then later claim that they couldn't have, I could easily see Sinister bringing Maddie back, something big happening and she and the Hellions get blamed for it even though they are innocent and all hell breaks loose...

Wells is magic.

It's rare for a comic book to make me lmao but this one consistently does. I gotta say, I really did like that we swerved from what I thought was a love triangle with Wild Child, Kwannon and Greycrow to another love triangle acknowledgement of his history with Aurora. I hope that rivalry with Daken gets revisited, I never really liked Aurora and Daken together but adding Wild Child to the mix makes it a lot more interesting. Also appreciated the commentary from the Cuckoos, they summarized some of the history there in a very simple fashion along with being funny.

If somebody told my teenage self (when I thought Nanny was so corny in X-Factor), "In 35 years you're gonna f*cking love Nanny!" I would've been like, "Naw, never gonna happen!" Nanny been on some **** since that resurrection and I'm here for all of it.
    Mutant and Proud!

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

That "Judgment Day, Motherf..." line has got to be the greatest failed pre-mortem one-liner ever, lol.

Entirely skippable and yet somehow consistently the most fun x-book out there.

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

This issue was so enjoyable, and everyone was given the chance to shine. Hellions remains to be topped.