Before you call me a fanboy just hear me out. I hear a lot of people say that Superman is unrelatable, and a lot of people also say that Batman is way more relatable. I am here to say that that is one of the most stupid thing I've ever heard, I will start my case with Superman.

Clark Kent grew up on a farm in West Kansas in a small town called "Smallville". He was raised as a normal american kid in a normal school with other kids like him. When he turns 18 he moves to a big city where he gets a job as a reporter at the Daily Planet and falls in love with Lois Lane who doesn't necessarily love him back at first. He becomes a Superhero named Superman, faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, yada yada, and yet even while being able to do all these things he's still just a guy trying to make a living and figure stuff out. He doesn't do that because he has any ulterior motives, he just does it because he can, because he has the ability to.

Now, Batman. Bruce Wayne grew up as the son of the richest family in Gotham, he went to a private school. Most of his friends were rich, he was enjoying his life until a grim night as a boy when his parents were gunned down in an alley when they were making their way home from a movie. After that he had a goal, he studied every book he could, he learned everything he could, going to every one of the best schools he could for only a few weeks until he knew everything he needed to. When he was 18 he went on a journey around the world to learn every single martial art he could, studying with people and groups that even he thought were only legend. He learned techniques to lower his body heat by meditation and go into a manual coma by will alone. He returns to Gotham city to become the very personification of vengeance, he becomes the reason why some criminals decide not to commit a crime, he becomes the Batman. He's the world's greatest detective, he canonically speaks 23 languages, he knows 127 martial arts, his IQ is 192, he can battle over one hundred men at once and come out alive. He is a one man army that can't be stopped by anything but a teambuster villain. He's defeated the whole Justice League before, he has a second plan for every second plan's second plan. His love interest is a cat burglar who he can never marry, and he has 3 adopted sons and one biological son who have all been by his side in fighting crime as "Robin".

Look at both of those, read them carefully and think about them intensely. Now tell me Batman is more relatable than Superman. You probably won't, your parents weren't gunned down in an alley, you don't know 23 languages or 127 martial arts or have 192 IQ. You're not "The World's Best Detective", you're probably nothing close. We're all just trying to figure it out where as Batman knows what he wants to do and he does it no matter the cost. Now I'll leave this with one last thing. Haters gonna hate.