Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Incredible Member

is tommys outfit supposed to be romani inspired? i kinda like it

Well Tommy ran on to the island with super speed right? He didn't use the Krakoan gates.

Also Iron Man just flew in.

He is using the flowers which kind of implies he's not a mutant.

I'm going to miss this title.

X-Factor definitely makes an entrance.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I really hope this book gets another shot. Maybe put some more A-listers on it, and less flotsam like Eye Boy and Prodigy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I really hope this book gets another shot. Maybe put some more A-listers on it, and less flotsam like Eye Boy and Prodigy.
    If they did reboot the series, and leave out Eye-boy and Prodigy, and Lorna because obvious reasons...what A-listers would you add to the group?

And a new artist.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Well Tommy ran on to the island with super speed right? He didn't use the Krakoan gates.

Also Iron Man just flew in.

He is using the flowers which kind of implies he's not a mutant.

I'm going to miss this title.

X-Factor definitely makes an entrance.
    Ugh I'm sick of implications this is the final issue Leah should just go out with a bang drop the tea is Speed a mutant yes or no but address it! Ewing can do the same for Billy on either SWORD or Guardians either way now is the time!

Spectacular Member

I dunno if it needs A-listers so much as maybe a better constructed cast. I like everyone in the book and individually I can see how most of them contribute to an investigative team, but on paper more than half the team have mainly non-visual powers and there's too much redundancy. I mean the only thing Daken brings to the table uniquely power-wise is his claws; Rachel, Eye Boy and Prodigy can replicate any of his tracking/pheromone stuff. Rachel has telekinesis and Lorna has magnetism, but they play out pretty much the same way in battle and those two are the only ones who have any kind of power that pops visually anyway (having said that, I do like how Baldeon does Trevor's different visual senses in those little bubbles).

I would have probably gone with EITHER Trevor or David, EITHER Rachel or Lorna and then maybe throw in Idie or Husk or Mercury or someone like that who is more fun to look at and could use the exposure.

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

Prodigy and Eye-Boy are fashion bros! I love it!

Really sad and disappointed that this X-Factor is ending. Hopefully, Marvel just does a soft reboot on the cast and keeps the same creative team or keeps the same cast and writer but introduces a new artist. IDK! I'm just wanting a couple more good arcs.

I really want to see Eye-Boy on X-Force or S.W.O.R.D. if X-Factor is done done. He has so much untapped potential!

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Ugh I'm sick of implications this is the final issue Leah should just go out with a bang drop the tea is Speed a mutant yes or no but address it! Ewing can do the same for Billy on either SWORD or Guardians either way now is the time!
    It's not up to her - that's a decision that gets made higher up, and Speed isn't a character that belongs to the X-Office.

So both of Wandas kids are gay ?.
    I've never known siblings to both be gay, interesting.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by MakubeX View Post
    If they did reboot the series, and leave out Eye-boy and Prodigy, and Lorna because obvious reasons...what A-listers would you add to the group?

And a new artist.
    I’d add Bishop, Rictor, and Shatterstar, and while not an A-lister Roulette from the original Hellions. Her probability manipulation power could add loads of drama to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    So both of Wandas kids are gay ?.
    I've never known siblings to both be gay, interesting.
    My brother and I are both gay, and my sister is bisexual. A friend of mine who is a triplet, two of the three are gay. I think Speed might be bisexual, because didn’t he and Kate Hawkeye have a thing?

Extraordinary Member

My brother and I are both gay, and my sister is bisexual. A friend of mine who is a triplet, two of the three are gay. I think Speed might be bisexual, because didn’t he and Kate Hawkeye have a thing?
    Yes Speed is bisexual.

Also keep in mind that 2 of Mar-Vell’s children are gay: Hulkling and Phyla.

Another thing to keep in mind. Vision used Wanda’s brain patterns as the template for his android wife Virginia.
    Vision and Virginia then did a “mixture” of their brain patterns together to make Viv.
    And Viv is a lesbian as well. So the three siblings are gay (Wiccan), lesbian (Viv) and bisexual (Tommy)

I just really want to read how Prodigy got his powers back first. Damn cancellation.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    I dunno if it needs A-listers so much as maybe a better constructed cast. I like everyone in the book and individually I can see how most of them contribute to an investigative team, but on paper more than half the team have mainly non-visual powers and there's too much redundancy. I mean the only thing Daken brings to the table uniquely power-wise is his claws; Rachel, Eye Boy and Prodigy can replicate any of his tracking/pheromone stuff. Rachel has telekinesis and Lorna has magnetism, but they play out pretty much the same way in battle and those two are the only ones who have any kind of power that pops visually anyway (having said that, I do like how Baldeon does Trevor's different visual senses in those little bubbles).

I would have probably gone with EITHER Trevor or David, EITHER Rachel or Lorna and then maybe throw in Idie or Husk or Mercury or someone like that who is more fun to look at and could use the exposure.
    No, I definitely think the lack of A-listers hurt this book.

Look at Excalibur, the writing has been... mixed, but it has survived for twice as long as X-Factor because it had more well-known characters (Betsy, Gambit, Rogue, Jubilee). Same for X-Force (Wolverine, Jean, Beast, Colossus... Domino too, her last solo debuted at like 80k lmao).

Hellions (Havok, Kwannon sort of because Psylocke brand) and SWORD (Magneto, Cable) are also not doing too hot because of a lack of strong A-list characters, if sale estimates are anything to go by. I love obscure characters as much as anyone but they don't have enough buying power.

The new X-Men book probably has the right balance between well-known (Rogue, Jean, Cyclops, X-23) and obscure (Synch, Sunfire). I guess Polaris is sort of in the middle between those two categories, since she's had more exposure recently (The Gifted).
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 06-04-2021 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Yes Speed is bisexual.

Also keep in mind that 2 of Mar-Vell’s children are gay: Hulkling and Phyla.

Another thing to keep in mind. Vision used Wanda’s brain patterns as the template for his android wife Virginia.
    Vision and Virginia then did a “mixture” of their brain patterns together to make Viv.
    And Viv is a lesbian as well. So the three siblings are gay (Wiccan), lesbian (Viv) and bisexual (Tommy)
    I completely forgot about Viv being a lesbian.