Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default X-Factor 10 preview Hellfire Gala

Tommy snuck in again I see how juicy. The knight aesthetic works with David's theme! He didn't put nearly that much effort into his outfit at his twins wedding.

I was gonna say David Baldeon's work looks less cartoony, but there are three(!) different artists... Baldeon, David Messina, and Lucas Werneck. What's up with that??

Yay more Tommy.

I kinda wish more of the old YA crew would show up. Billy and Teddy are busy in space and dislike the smear campaign against Wanda but I could see America, Kate and Noh Varr being invited to the Gala.

Still, I appreciate Leah for having Tommy here. Out of everyone, he does feel like he'd like Krakoa most. Clean slate, partying and plenty of super humans that might be more able to keep up with him.
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 06-04-2021 at 11:31 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    I was gonna say David Baldeon's work looks less cartoony, but there are three(!) different artists... Baldeon, David Messina, and Lucas Werneck. What's up with that??
    Lucas Werneck will be drawing the "Trial of Magneto", i would guess he will draw the lead in X-Factor for consistency sake

So they are teasing permanent dead again.

Daken is really unbothered. Poor Kyle, you can't compete where you don't compare.

Is Eye-boy a part of the alphabet?

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

AAHHHH! I don't want to look!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy! View Post
    Daken is really unbothered. Poor Kyle, you can't compete where you don't compare.

Is Eye-boy a part of the alphabet?
    Going by his outfit, he may be now.

Very X-cited Member TheMutantTheorist's Avatar

Speed's mutant status is all over the place, he makes it into Krakoa without the alarms going off but it's not stated how (presumably running) and is now at the Gala with a Krakoan guest flower but is it because he isn't a mutant and needs to access the gates or because he does not want to be a citizen of Krakoa and is using the flower as a sort of backdoor to get in.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMutantTheorist View Post
    Speed's mutant status is all over the place, he makes it into Krakoa without the alarms going off but it's not stated how (presumably running) and is now at the Gala with a Krakoan guest flower but is it because he isn't a mutant and needs to access the gates or because he does not want to be a citizen of Krakoa and is using the flower as a sort of backdoor to get in.
    I don't think we'll ever know for sure until/unless they undo the Maximoff retcon...

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’m assuming Billy & Tommy’s mutant status will be clarified after Wanda’s resurrected back into her own mutant status, as well as daughter of Magneto, by the end of the trial.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy! View Post
    They are really pissing me off by NOT having an issue where Daken and Kyle just rip each other to pieces.

I don't know who the artist is for the page with Daken and Aurora, but I wished we had them for X-factor from the start. It's a shame this series got canceled. It was my favorite of all X-books.

Kyle can't hang with Daken, I'm sorry.