I love RPG's. They are the most enjoyable video games to play. And a lot of people love them. But to all the RPG fans which type of game do you enjoy more?

I enjoy all three but on a different level.

When it comes to turn based Final Fantasy 3 (SNES) was my first exposure then Breath of Fire then my favorite Mario RPG.

Then I moved to tactical games with Fire Emblem. But my favorite right now is Warhammer Quest on the The Switch. I know it is pretty damn repetitive but I have drained hours and hours into that game. I enjoyed these much more because they gave more freedom and was fun to plan strategy with the different characters.

I have recently been trying my hand at Action Rpgs, Diablo 3, Skyrim, BotW, and Titan Quest. I am loving these. Running around a large map interacting with hit. Chopping down hordes and hordes of bad guys and monsters. I cant get over just how vast Skyrim and BotW are! I have Witcher 3 but havnt started it yet.

I would say out of all of these I enjoy exploring the open world of Skyrim and BotW but for over all game play and fun I enjoy the Tactical games a lot more. I can play for hours and hours with out getting over whelmed.

So which type of RPG do you enjoy the most and why?