Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I liked NicoPony`s idea from other forum that fallen people on the ground may be the ones questioning the status quo or current Government.

Havok and Maddie resurrection.
    Gambit and Apocalypse manipulation.
    Wolverine didn`t trust Krakoa and mentioned in X of Swords tie-ins.
    Jean and Xavier maybe?
    Polaris may be questioning Magneto and Tial.
    I can definitely see Jean getting pissed off at the Revelation that Moira, Xavier, and Magneto have been subtly manipulating mutant kind for decades. Especially considering the relationship between that Jean has with Xavier and Moira.

I'm willing to bet the depoweirng gun that Forge created will play a part since it was teased in the orginal artwork and brought up again in X-Men.

I liked NicoPony`s idea from other forum that fallen people on the ground may be the ones questioning the status quo or current Government.

Havok and Maddie resurrection.
    Gambit and Apocalypse manipulation.
    Wolverine didn`t trust Krakoa and mentioned in X of Swords tie-ins.
    Jean and Xavier maybe?
    Polaris may be questioning Magneto and Tial.
    I agree and also predicted this in my reaction to the image, though I doubt I was the first one, I think it makes a lot of sense given the particular character laying down.

Extraordinary Member

Sorry. Wrong thread.
    Last edited by sunofdarkchild; 06-07-2021 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I'm willing to bet the depoweirng gun that Forge created will play a part since it was teased in the orginal artwork and brought up again in X-Men.
    Gun will be used for sure. I think there are 2 the coolest possibilities to use gun:
    1. Depower Moira and kill her so there would be no new reset.
    2. Depower Xavier and use Emma to broadcast all his real thoughts to All Krakoa or the whole World, lol. It would have a higher ratings then Mojo TV

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    I agree and also predicted this in my reaction to the image, though I doubt I was the first one, I think it makes a lot of sense given the particular character laying down.
    Yes. It would feel in character.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    So Hellfire gala was just a filler and Inferno is the big event?

I hope it doesn't become cheesy like 'X of Swords' event.

I have a hunch that Mystique revenge is going to be in this Inferno event.
    It's all written by Hickman unlike the other X stories so I wouldn't worry about the quality unless you just don't like his writing style.

Hickman is using a lot from Dune in his X-Men.

My prediction for Inferno and future based on some Dune impressions.

Xavier knows everything and sees the future. He knows that the final big bad is the Phalanx that would end everyone with ascension. Everything that he is doing is just to prevent ascension of mutants.
    Xavier created Krakoa to collect All mutants together so they are now united and live in 1 place. He would use Mystique and Nimrod (similar but smaller villain than Phalanx) to create the attack and show Mutants that living in 1 place is not enough for survival from machines.

So they would need to move and create bases on different planets and galaxies as far as possible so at the end final ascension won't be possible because mutants are all over the Worlds and not just on Earth or Krakoa located in 1 place. No matter what happens to Krakoa or Earth there still will be alive mutants on other planets.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 06-07-2021 at 05:24 AM.

Xavier knows everything and sees the future. He knows that the final big bad is the Phalanx that would end everyone with ascension. Everything that he is doing is just to prevent ascension of mutants.
    Xavier created Krakoa to collect All mutants together so they are now united and live in 1 place. He would use Mystique and Nimrod (similar but smaller villain than Phalanx) to create the attack and show Mutants that living in 1 place is not enough for survival from machines.

So they would need to move and create bases on different planets and galaxies as far as possible so at the end final ascension won't be possible because mutants are all over the Worlds and not just on Earth or Krakoa located in 1 place. No matter what happens to Krakoa or Earth there still will be alive mutants on other planets.
    This kind of expansion seems more in line with Magneto and Brand. Xavier seems to be aiming for mutants to be dominant in all sectors of world economy and politics so that humans who are enemies are powerless
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    This kind of expansion seems more in line with Magneto and Brand. Xavier seems to be aiming for mutants to be dominant in all sectors of world economy and politics so that humans who are enemies are powerless
    Xavier is the head of everything. Magneto or Brand can be a director of space logistics department for mutants.

Xavier is the head of everything. Magneto or Brand can be a director of space logistics department for mutants.
    Actually it’s Moira who’s the head of everything Xavier and Magneto are just her proxy. Based on the image it appears she is losing considerable power over them

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Actually it’s Moira who’s the head of everything Xavier and Magneto are just her proxy. Based on the image it appears she is losing considerable power over them
    I sincerely doubt that Moira became a protector of mutants just because another mutant fired her alive. I am sure that at the end Moira would be the one pushing all things to ascension and Xavier all the time were doing everything to stop her.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 06-07-2021 at 06:37 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I think that can be an underlying twist where Xavier has been planning all along.
    Yeah I have the same impression about him playing possum to make mystique fail intently.

I sincerely doubt that Moira became a protector of mutants just because another mutant fired her alive. I am sure that at the end Moira would be the one pushing all things to ascension and Xavier all the time were doing everything to stop her.
    I agree with you about Moira and the Phalanx(hope I spelled that right), but for me Xavier playing the long con like that is a stretch. I know Xavier is manipulative and secretive and setting Mystique up to fail is the most likely case, though intentionally having a galactic expansion already planned out doesn’t seem like his kind of hubris.

I like your theory. My question would be how does Marvel write those stories moving forward? Obviously people will tune in for the X-Men and Wolverine book no matter what planet they’re on, but the satellite titles I think would be hard to move if based outside earth. I’d buy them because I like your idea but I don’t speak for the masses….yet.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Super excited for this. Kinda conflicting being a Mystique and Krakoa fan though. Hoping things turn out okay for both.

Not super into Lorna being against Krakoa tbh. I don't think Polaris would be against a Mutant nation. Jean questioning things would make sense though.