Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Will see but I think that Inferno teaser will end up more correct detailed than HOX POX one.
    Yeah the inferno teaser definitely is more purposeful than the HoxPox one, I definitely think the characters that were used in this teaser were used for a reason as compared to the first one where it just seemed to me a bunch of mutants thrown onto the page.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Mark Brooks

I should note that every character appears here for a reason and everyone's actions and positions is on purpose. Nothing is haphazard and every character has a motivation or reaction.

Edit: I asked Mark if there is a reason why Gambit has his 90's costume.

He told: Not sure, that's the reference I got.
    Okay, I’m scared, sort of excited, and totally on fucking edge.

After Onslaught went out like a bit of a chump, I'm hoping for a better showing from Nimrod, since he has been built up as the big bad throughout this whole era.

This would also be a great opportunity for Danger to return and help out with the defences, as she'd be invaluable against Nimrod and Orchis' Sentinels, though I'm not holding my breath for her to make an appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    After Onslaught went out like a bit of a chump, I'm hoping for a better showing from Nimrod, since he has been built up as the big bad throughout this whole era.

This would also be a great opportunity for Danger to return and help out with the defences, as she'd be invaluable against Nimrod and Orchis' Sentinels, though I'm not holding my breath for her to make an appearance.
    I miss Danger so much! Think the last time we saw her was on All New X-Factor(Which was amazing and I wish it had continued)? Her and Warlock were too cute in that series.

Ahh wait, just remembered that she was on Bunn's blue, I think she was the O5's ship...? Thats what I'm remembering atm.

As for Inferno, really interested to see what role Kwannon and Bishop play in the series. I have ideas on what Kwannon will do after what Empath did( on Emma's behalf), but Bishop is a mystery for me because he didn't really get story arcs on Marauders. So I'm curious to see what he's been doing behind the scenes

I think its quite possible that Bishop will lead the fight against Nimrod, granting him the opportunity to get crowned and recognized
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I think its quite possible that Bishop will lead the fight against Nimrod, granting him the opportunity to get crowned and recognized
    That would be great for him and long overdue tbh. I hope he gets to do something and that he's effective. Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fall-From-Grace View Post
    I miss Danger so much! Think the last time we saw her was on All New X-Factor(Which was amazing and I wish it had continued)? Her and Warlock were too cute in that series.

Ahh wait, just remembered that she was on Bunn's blue, I think she was the O5's ship...? Thats what I'm remembering atm.

As for Inferno, really interested to see what role Kwannon and Bishop play in the series. I have ideas on what Kwannon will do after what Empath did( on Emma's behalf), but Bishop is a mystery for me because he didn't really get story arcs on Marauders. So I'm curious to see what he's been doing behind the scenes
    Danger was tasked with training and protecting the O5 before sending them back to their own timeline via a time machine they built at Magneto's place in Madripoor. In the end she and Erik parted ways because she had become too ethical for the kind of stuff he set out to do, but he left her in charge of his Madripoor mansion, which she turned into another school for local mutants. I guess that's what she's been up to since then.

Seeing how Warlock doesn't appear to have much to do right now other than feeling lonely, I'd really like to see them together again.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    He should. He’s got plenty of experience against Nimrod. The time travelers are the X-men’s best bet. Cable has already defeated Nimrod… twice!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    He should. He’s got plenty of experience against Nimrod. The time travelers are the X-men’s best bet. Cable has already defeated Nimrod… twice!
    When?
    10char

baumblume

#XMen #XMenInferno

Mark Brooks answered my desperate pleas:

This cover is symbolic, a metaphor. Some things represent reality and others are a symbol of events. It’s a tease just like all good media advertisements are. You’ll have to read the book to find out.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkBrook...03962182266886

Also:

Thanks so much! To be fair, I have little knowledge of the actual story. I only know that I trust Hickman to do the characters justice. I’m a Jean fan too.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkBrook...07168421711873

Astonishing Member

I don't trust Nimrod to do the business, the closest candidates for ass whoopin Krakoa for me are 'Los Ninos de la Camara'

Astonishing Member

Danger was tasked with training and protecting the O5 before sending them back to their own timeline via a time machine they built at Magneto's place in Madripoor. In the end she and Erik parted ways because she had become too ethical for the kind of stuff he set out to do, but he left her in charge of his Madripoor mansion, which she turned into another school for local mutants. I guess that's what she's been up to since then.

Seeing how Warlock doesn't appear to have much to do right now other than feeling lonely, I'd really like to see them together again.
    My hunch is warlock/Magus will eventually dovetail the Phalanx invasion plot at some point

I'm pretty sure Psylocke will be the new War Captain, since she is in the same position Cyclops, Magik and Bishop are. Gorgon probably can't be a captain after what happened to him in XoS.

Maybe Bishop will be the new prime captain (forgot the name they use) instead of Cyclops, since he is already leading the X-men and that takes a lot of his time. Or Bishop will be on the Quiet Council as we all suspected.