Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Can anyone draw Kwannon Asian. Sheesh.

Other than that great promo shot.

Hope we get Exodus vs Sinister.

Nice teaser! Looks a lot more ominous than the House of X/Powers of X one like it. It doesn't hint at much, aside from Mystique being understandably upset that Irene wasn't resurrected. It's just a matter of how much damage she's willing to do in order to get what she wants.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Hmm just a promotional image but interesting that Jean, Wolverine, Gambit, Polaris and Havok seem to be unconscious (dead?). no rogue though, weird especially since her husbands there

The Five are also there, so looks like they'll be more heavily involved.

Other than that, usual suspects are present; Xavier, Mystique, Magneto, Emma, Sinister.

Magik, Bishop and Kwannon being prominent is a surprise but again, who knows if this image is being literal. They could just be there to signify that Marauders, Hellions and New Mutants will be involved instead of those three in particular getting large roles.
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 06-04-2021 at 11:51 AM.

Promises were made and broken. The rulers of Krakoa have been playing a dangerous game with a dangerous woman, and they are about to see how badly that can burn them. Having been denied her wishes yet again, Mystique is ready to follow through on her promise to burn the nation of Krakoa to the ground. Mutantkind’s bright future is threatened like never before as Hickman brings his game-changing plans to a head. Fans can expect more revelations from the lives of Moira MacTaggert, Nimrod’s revenge, vicious power plays, and more in this pivotal chapter in X-Men history. Throughout this four-issue limited series, Hickman will be joined by an incredible lineup of artists beginning with acclaimed illustrator Valerio Schiti. Known for masterfully depicting large-scale action alongside intense human drama, the S.W.O.R.D. and EMPYRE artist is perfect for bringing this heartbreaking saga to life.

"I’m very excited that we’re finally getting to share with everyone the follow-up to HOUSE OF X/POWERS OF X,” Hickman said. “The story is 160 pages over four issues drawn exquisitely by Valerio Schiti, R.B. Silva and Stefano Caselli. I cannot wait for people to read it.”

In what is now an X-Men tradition, superstar artist Mark Brooks has delivered another stunning piece of teaser artwork for this latest X-Men milestone. An homage to his earlier HOUSE OF X/POWERS OF X piece, it depicts all the major players of Krakoa as they brace themselves for their biggest shakeup yet. Check it out above, and be there in September when the biggest secrets of Jonathan Hickman’s X-Men run burn away in INFERNO #1.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-announcement/

I Hope the story and art are good. If so, I am all for this book.

But I am surprised that they are using the exact same name without any modifications (Inferno) as their 1980's themed event.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Ooooh this looks awesome. I wonder why Logan, Jean, Lorna, Alex and Remy are dead.

"...perfect for bringing this heartbreaking saga to life." Yikes.
    Last edited by JB; 06-04-2021 at 11:51 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member

Larger image:

Extraordinary Member

The X-Men's World Goes Up in Flames in Jonathan Hickman's 'Inferno'
    “There will be an island—not the first, but the last…” Destiny’s foreboding words have stuck with Mystique—and fans—since the very beginning of the age of Krakoa. Now, a day of reckoning is upon mutantkind’s leaders, and the shocking payoff to seeds planted in HOUSE OF X and POWERS OF X arrives in mastermind writer Jonathan Hickman’s brand-new X-Men series: INFERNO!

Promises were made and broken. The rulers of Krakoa have been playing a dangerous game with a dangerous woman, and they are about to see how badly that can burn them. Having been denied her wishes yet again, Mystique is ready to follow through on her promise to burn the nation of Krakoa to the ground. Mutantkind’s bright future is threatened like never before as Hickman brings his game-changing plans to a head. Fans can expect more revelations from the lives of Moira MacTaggert, Nimrod’s revenge, vicious power plays, and more in this pivotal chapter in X-Men history. Throughout this four-issue limited series, Hickman will be joined by an incredible lineup of artists beginning with acclaimed illustrator Valerio Schiti. Known for masterfully depicting large-scale action alongside intense human drama, the S.W.O.R.D. and EMPYRE artist is perfect for bringing this heartbreaking saga to life.

"I’m very excited that we’re finally getting to share with everyone the follow-up to HOUSE OF X/POWERS OF X,” Hickman said. “The story is 160 pages over four issues drawn exquisitely by Valerio Schiti, R.B. Silva and Stefano Caselli. I cannot wait for people to read it.”

In what is now an X-Men tradition, superstar artist Mark Brooks has delivered another stunning piece of teaser artwork for this latest X-Men milestone. An homage to his earlier HOUSE OF X/POWERS OF X piece, it depicts all the major players of Krakoa as they brace themselves for their biggest shakeup yet. Check it out above, and be there in September when the biggest secrets of Jonathan Hickman’s X-Men run burn away in INFERNO #1.

Extraordinary Member

It looks like Psylocke has replaced Gorgon as one of the four Great Captains.
    Look how she’s placed on one side with Bishop, while the other side has Cyclops and Magik.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Magik, Bishop and Kwannon being prominent is a surprise but again, who knows if this image is being literal. They could just be there to signify that Marauders, Hellions and New Mutants will be involved instead of those three in particular getting large roles.
    Scott, Magik and Bishop are all captains, so I took it to signify that Krakoa will be at war.

You've got the whole QC/ex-QC and The Five, so basically all the leaders with Doug and Krakoa, too.

Logan, Alex, Lorna, Warlock, and Remy are the only non-leaders I see, but they represent the main series - X-Force, Hellions, X-Men, New Mutants, and Excalibur.
    Last edited by useridgoeshere; 06-04-2021 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Scott, Magik and Bishop are all captains, so I took it to signify that Krakoa will be at war.
    Ah I see, I forgot Magik and Bishop being captains. I wonder if Evans is correct and Psylocke took Gorgons position.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

yesYESYEEESSSSSSS!!!!!

“I’m very excited that we’re finally getting to share with everyone the follow-up to House of X/Powers of X,” Hickman said. “The story is 160 pages over four issues drawn exquisitely by Valerio Schiti, R.B. Silva and Stefano Caselli. I cannot wait for people to read it.”

I cannot wait to read it!
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 06-04-2021 at 12:01 PM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

very exciting. All the main players united in one image (the council, the trading company, the fives, Moira, X-Men and the captains).

Are the characters on the ground supposed to be dead or rather sleeping? Tempus position makes it look like she is going to fall asleep like the others on the ground?
    Last edited by Exodus; 06-04-2021 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post

You've got the whole QC/ex-QC and The Five, so basically all the leaders with Doug and Krakoa, too.

Logan, Alex, Lorna, Warlock, and Remy are the only non-leaders I see, but they represent the main series - X-Force, Hellions, X-Men, New Mutants, and Excalibur.
    It's just a teaser. Not everyone on the first teaser had a role on HOXPOX. Not everyone on this teaser will have a big role on Inferno Comics 101 and people still flal for it

"I’m very excited that we’re finally getting to share with everyone the follow-up to HOUSE OF X/POWERS OF X,” Hickman said.

So we have been reading filler