Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132
    Mighty Member

you gotta remember, everything there happens

But some things are literal and others are figurative.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    So Inferno #1 is here and we have some things from Mark Brooks teaser.

- 4 new Captains confirmed. Bishop as new commander was teased that he is closer to camera than Cyke?
    - Doug and Warlock afraid of Bei plot started
    - Logan died in a fight with Nimrod numerous times. Now Orchis has multiple skeletons of Wolverine. Maybe connected to fallen Wolverine on teaser?
    - Emma is watching at Cerebro. She was using it at he beginning of Inferno as flashforward moment.
    - Maybe Destiny is really a Mystique?

- Psylocke is a captain now. Whatever that means. Guess everything went a-okay in Hellions! Sinister and Mags are still council members too! In spending $6 for Inferno, you’ve saved yourself money since you won’t have to buy Hellions or Trial of Magneto now. What a savings!
    - oh, Doug. All wives are terrifying.
    - I see the plan now…fill the Orchis base with skeletons and maybe it’ll fall in the Sun by itself.
    - Emma wants to join the Stupid Hat Club.
    - I think Mystique and Destiny are one in the same! I don’t know how to make sense of it, but that’s what I think.

Gambit. He dead.
    Stabbed in de head.
    Gonna get Egged
    …and come back magic-ed.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NicoPony View Post
    - Psylocke is a captain now. Whatever that means. Guess everything went a-okay in Hellions! Sinister and Mags are still council members too! In spending $6 for Inferno, you’ve saved yourself money since you won’t have to buy Hellions or Trial of Magneto now. What a savings!
    - oh, Doug. All wives are terrifying.
    - I see the plan now…fill the Orchis base with skeletons and maybe it’ll fall in the Sun by itself.
    - Emma wants to join the Stupid Hat Club.
    - I think Mystique and Destiny are one in the same! I don’t know how to make sense of it, but that’s what I think.

Gambit. He dead.
    Stabbed in de head.
    Gonna get Egged
    …and come back magic-ed.
    Psylocke is probably captain , because Emma is pulling strings to placate her and make her forget what happened in Hellions with Empath triggering Havok to destroy the lab. I doubt Psylocke will let it slide especially because she's a telepath too and can see through Emma.

If Emma becomes Krakoa leader (going by her resurrecting X and M) Sinister will leave the council no doubt.

Mags' reputation has been steadily tarnished so I don't see him staying on the council.Though I guess the writers could make him plead and have another futile 'mea culpa' moment but I don't think that helps his stock to remain on the QC

Orchis will probably use the mutation of the 3 to make their own chimera before Sinister gets his online.Then we'll have a party.

Mystique will probably get screwed by Sinister if he helped her clone Irene.I don't see Mystique escaping a Faustian deal unscathed

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I am still on board with the fall out of Hickman's Secret Wars meaning nothing printed in comics before that event has to have happened as originally told, or at least not in the timeline of the current continuity as it sits, partly because of some of the immediate changes but also because that would allow the whole Moira concept to not require so much to be ignored.
    I don't know for how long Exodus rolled with Apocalypse before being trapped in the cave.However it seems with his recent admission in Inferno #2 to have been called a zealot for centuries(plural..) then my theory could be true in life 10 he may have even been released from.the cave not by Magneto as is cannon but maybe by humans.Since he doesn't seem to even talk to Magneto in this era maybe life 10 is indeed different for him and many others tied to his lore.