Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Ouch. As exciting as this looks, it very much sounds like the swansong of Hickman's tenure as a writer. Not necessarily the end of the Krakoa era mind you, just the end of Hickman's involvement with the X-books... which I'm not really ready for :/
    That would be announced as "the epic end" as was Secret Wars.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I can't help but notice that SWORD is not represented anywhere in this teaser.
    I always said that SWORD is certainly a Cosmic marvel comic(with x-characters)

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    That would be announced as "the epic end" as was Secret Wars.
    Yup. Y’all know they would’ve started teasing tie-ins and the limited series would be at least 8 issues long. This is probably the halfway or 3/4 point.

Looks like Emma is ready to knock Charles out and Magneto staring down Emma as well…oof

Also i dont think this is anywhere near the middle of Hickmans run at all, just financially speaking the amount of money and care put toward this era is insane. Like look at how heavily theyre promoting the HFG, if they were anywhere near done with this status quo they would not be doing all of this.
    Last edited by Diammandis; 06-04-2021 at 01:07 PM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Yup. Y’all know they would’ve started teasing tie-ins and the limited series would be at least 8 issues long. This is probably the halfway or 3/4 point.
    I think I remember Reign of X was the second part of 3 or 4, and this is still part of Reign of X. So, I would say we are halfway

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I'd guess it's the "prelude" to Fall of X, the third act in HiX-Man's grand production.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I mean but it doesn't look like it's crossing over with any of the other books so hey if you want to skip it you can skip it.
    I said "differently" distributed....

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'd guess it's the "prelude" to Fall of X, the third act in HiX-Man's grand production.
    Reign of X started just six month ago. It will probably end with a big event in 2022 like X of Sword. (Hellfire Gala is a lot smaller).

But the pandemic has made it difficult to calculate how long the eras were planned.

BANNED

Best thing about this is R.B. being back.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    I'm not really getting that from the article. It looks like he'll be writing the repercussions of HoX/PoX and I'm glad he'll be the one doing it. What happens after Inferno is not discussed in the article and it could completely be Hickman writing the next phase.
    I'm all for that. Fingers crossed this leads into another ongoing series penned by Hickman...

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Reign of X started just six month ago. It will probably end with a big event in 2022 like X of Sword. (Hellfire Gala is a lot smaller).

But the pandemic has made it difficult to calculate how long the eras were planned.
    Yupp. if anything it's probably another "transition" moment after which things get back to a semblance of normalcy for a while before the actual "Fall" starts.

I hope...because I'm not ready for this to end, so soon.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Why is Mystique wearing Destiny's mask?

Jesus Christ... someone give Kwannon a new costume instead of that old hand-me-down!

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    I wouldn't read too much into the details in the image. Mark Brooks always draws these promos and they never have anything to do with the actual story. Always nice to just appreciate the art and his take on some characters, but that's pretty much all I take from it.
    I think you can take more from it than that. Yes, you shouldn't assume Jean will get knocked out or Exodus will fight Sinister, but Brooks was told something to create it. I doubt it's a coincidence that it's every character with an official role in running Krakoa, from the island himself to Moira, the QC, Five and Captains.

oou comparing this teaser to the one we got at the begging of HoX/Pox you can see that Moira and Charles are now sitting with their backs to each other now
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer