Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member

Default Amazing Spider-man 68 preview

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/06/04/ma...spider-man-68/

For those that are fans of the art, well be glad, Carlos Gomez is doing the Ned Sequence and he draws one hell of a Hobgoblin

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post

For those that are fans of the art, well be glad, Carlos Gomez is doing the Ned Sequence and he draws one hell of a Hobgoblin
    So ned is gonna be the sixth member for sinister wars right?
    Seems like it's setting that up
    And I'm sticking with the Kindred brought Ned back theory.Specially when he says all i can tell you "for now".
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 06-04-2021 at 12:07 PM.

Mj better be in this issue cause Gomez Mj is best Mj
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Mj better be in this issue cause Gomez Mj is best Mj
    Yes please.His MJ work in both comics and commissions is fantastic.

Spectacular Member

It hasn't been pointed out yet, but Brisson co-wrote this issue. Just like Slott, appears that the weekly release ended up being too much for Spencer (don't blame him). It looks like Marvel brought in a co-writer to help speed up the process. I wouldn't be surprised Brisson ends up co-writing a lot of the Sinister War tie-ins as well.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yes please.His MJ work in both comics and commissions is fantastic.
    I love Gomez art, I'm glad he's getting more work for Spidey even if he has his hands full with the Miss America mini. its obvious he's a cheesecake artist athough one recent sketch on instagram made me feel uncomfortable which is Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown putting on their uniforms with their underwear showing.(Cass thong is showing). I guess I got the impression reading the Bat books that those 2 are underage. not sure

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I love Gomez art, I'm glad he's getting more work for Spidey even if he has his hands full with the Miss America mini. its obvious he's a cheesecake artist athough one recent sketch on instagram made me feel uncomfortable which is Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown putting on their uniforms with their underwear showing.(Cass thong is showing). I guess I got the impression reading the Bat books that those 2 are underage. not sure
    I can understand that, though I should mention, for the sake of context, that Cass and Steph in the current DC Comics continuity (or at least at the end of the pre-New 52 continuity) are college-aged, so they'd be at least 18.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I can understand that, though I should mention, for the sake of context, that Cass and Steph in the current DC Comics continuity (or at least at the end of the pre-New 52 continuity) are college-aged, so they'd be at least 18.
    Oh Ok Gotcha

Extraordinary Member

I saw that as well.I don't mind cheesecake artist at all.I know some do but it's a comic book man.It's about fantasy and escapism.
    Both CC and Steph are over 18 in canon so I don't mind.The fact that he is working for marvel and the likes mean they don't care either.

Astonishing Member

Hobgoblin is one of my favorite villains and the last A or B list baddie popping up in the Spencer run. I still think the Spencer run is ending ( especially because it is Zdarsky with the new Venom team. Why? Spencer likes doing the entire Peter history from A to Z so why not Eddie?):it is very strange Spencer would open yet another plot line.