Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    There's few greater pleasures in Spidey comics for me than Ned Leeds' ridiculous history with Peter and Betty, and it warms my heart to see Nick Spencer is doing his part making the saga even more nuts. How did you concot a plan to counter being assassinated, Ned? How did you beat getting your throat slit??! Haha preview has me on the edge of my seat.
    Probably more Kindred shenanigans. However, it was Foreigner who took him out, right? That guy popped up last issue. So I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved with helping Ned fake his death somehow. Or maybe Chameleon was involved to some degree given his proficiency with LMD's. Plenty of food for thought.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    Probably more Kindred shenanigans. However, it was Foreigner who took him out, right? That guy popped up last issue. So I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved with helping Ned fake his death somehow. Or maybe Chameleon was involved to some degree given his proficiency with LMD's. Plenty of food for thought.
    Why not all the above? Really cover his bases that way.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Foreigner hadn't shown up since the 80s before Spencer brought him back in this run, it's been fun seeing lots of otherwise ignored history pop back up at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    Foreigner hadn't shown up since the 80s before Spencer brought him back in this run, it's been fun seeing lots of otherwise ignored history pop back up at least.
    Yeah, one thing I can say about Spencer is he knows how to bring obscure classic stuff back (that not even Slott really touched).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Why not all the above? Really cover his bases that way.
    Well, when you look at it, he likely could merge all those into one story.

Add to the fact Richard Fisk is back and it was him, Morelli and Ned (as Hobby) who kicked off that huge gang war in the 80s. Funny how Richard was just bought back in the last story arc and now Ned is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    Well, when you look at it, he likely could merge all those into one story.

Add to the fact Richard Fisk is back and it was him, Morelli and Ned (as Hobby) who kicked off that huge gang war in the 80s. Funny how Richard was just bought back in the last story arc and now Ned is back.
    Oh, yeah . . .

Extraordinary Member

Just read sins rising and do we know any connections of current players to project pegasus is?They were the ones to make the catalyst.Do we think the lethal legion makes an appearance?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Just read sins rising and do we know any connections of current players to project pegasus is?They were the ones to make the catalyst.Do we think the lethal legion makes an appearance?
    Maybe they could, yeah.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I really love Spencer’s Chance & Chameleon. I might need more after this arc.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I really love Spencer’s Chance & Chameleon. I might need more after this arc.
    Agreed.I find his Chameleon specially similar to Hickman's Mystique.They were not usually the biggest threats but in hands of these writers are formidable af.Also both have grate motivations specially when readers have read their previous stuff with Kraven and Destiny.
    Chance is still up to a........ Chance for me XD.

Astonishing Member

It's funny how Spencer is bringing up a lot of elements (The Tablets, the Finisher, etc.) that I felt could be used more, yet I don't like his stories. Wanting is better than having, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    It's funny how Spencer is bringing up a lot of elements (The Tablets, the Finisher, etc.) that I felt could be used more, yet I don't like his stories. Wanting is better than having, I guess.
    Perhaps it's the execution. I mean, I'm a fan of what he's been doing so far, by and large, but I can understand that it's not for everyone.

I want to know how Sable plays in all of this. Spencer’s giving me that Cold War spy thing here, and I need MORE.

I will say while Gomez, and Carlos give us some beautiful pages, Ferreira’s are probably the best.

Kindred feels like he’s Spencer’s Judas Traveller.