Extraordinary Member

Default Are the runners up from the vote going to be spread across other titles?

I see solicitations where Forge is used more in X-Force. Armor is in S.W.O.R.D. already. But especially because I see both Banshee and Tempo with the Marauders.

That leaves Cannonball, Sunspot, Boom Boom, Guido, and Marrow possibly used in other titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I see solicitations where Forge is used more in X-Force. Armor is in S.W.O.R.D. already. But especially because I see both Banshee and Tempo with the Marauders.

That leaves Cannonball, Sunspot, Boom Boom, Guido, and Marrow possibly used in other titles.
    I think we’re definitely going to see Cannonball and Sunspot again, if not written by Hickman himself, then in other books like SWORD or X-Corp. It’s anyone’s guess on the remaining three but I’m sure interest has been piqued so we might see them sooner rather than later.

Marrow also appeared recently on Marauders. I think she should join Kitty's team too. So we'd have Banshee, Tempo and Marrow as Marauders.
    Sunspot and Guido could join X-Corp. Berto is a logical addition to the team and Guido could be responsible for security.
    Cannonball should join SWORD alongside Armor. I imagine he'd be a good link to the S'hiar Empire.
    Boom Boom belongs in X-force.

I think they all should be in some team. The least necessary for me is Guido, thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Marrow also appeared recently on Marauders. I think she should join Kitty's team too. So we'd have Banshee, Tempo and Marrow as Marauders.
    Sunspot and Guido could join X-Corp. Berto is a logical addition to the team and Guido could be responsible for security.
    Cannonball should join SWORD alongside Armor. I imagine he'd be a good link to the S'hiar Empire.

I think they all should be in some team. The least necessary for me is Guido, thought.
    I agree with all of this.
    I definitely don't need Guido either. The other 8 would be refreshing additions.

Emma, Kate, Iceman, Banshee, Tempo, Marrow is honestly a neat six-some. I'd drop Bishop just because shoe-horned as 'Red' Bishop and move Lucas to X-Force or SWORD.

I like all of these suggestions. Especially Sam in SWORD, alongside Armor and his mentor/father figure Nathan.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MYCMTSC View Post
    I definitely don't need Guido either. The other 8 would be refreshing additions.

Emma, Kate, Iceman, Banshee, Tempo, Marrow is honestly a neat six-some. I'd drop Bishop just because shoe-horned as 'Red' Bishop and move Lucas to X-Force or SWORD.
    It's not perfect without Pyro.
    My flag is bacon.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MYCMTSC View Post

Have Guido join Hellions

Guido showing up in whatever comic Jamie is in always seems like a good guess.

Extraordinary Member

Duggan said, since he was considering all of the different potential vote winners, he had ideas for several characters he figured he would use some of them in Marauders.

Other than that, you are going to see them pop up as randomly as DJ and Dazzler in Way of X. It is not like most of the books are not overcrowded and still jamming in cameos already.

Based on interviews, I think it's less that there's a mandate to use them and more that Duggan specifically got excited about ideas about some of the losers and decided to use them in Marauders instead. Armor and Forge were already in other books so nothing much to change there. Wouldn't be surprised if other writers got ideas about some of the losers and used them but it makes sense Duggan did because he's writing the main book.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Based on interviews, I think it's less that there's a mandate to use them and more that Duggan specifically got excited about ideas about some of the losers and decided to use them in Marauders instead. Armor and Forge were already in other books so nothing much to change there. Wouldn't be surprised if other writers got ideas about some of the losers and used them but it makes sense Duggan did because he's writing the main book.
    I do hope to see Tempo find a place to land, in particular. She's always been a guilty favorite.