Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    The training might be, but the story arc is definitely not otherwise Blüdhaven would still be a radio active wasteland.
    The writer can pick and choose whatever they want now, Dick is back at his old bludhaven apartment and used to be a cop. The chronology doesn't make sense anymore anyways.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Priest’s Deathstoke reintroduced Nightwing training Rose, independent of the Renegade story.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 06-14-2021 at 06:16 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Still looking at the actual stories I fell that this drastically overrates the amount of training Rose got from Nightwing (haven't read this story in a long time but I don't think it was more than a week) and undervalues the amount of training Jason had between the Lazarus Pit and UtRH (at least one year very likely two or more).

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Still looking at the actual stories I fell that this drastically overrates the amount of training Rose got from Nightwing (haven't read this story in a long time but I don't think it was more than a week) and undervalues the amount of training Jason had between the Lazarus Pit and UtRH (at least one year very likely two or more).
    I'm not arguing your opinion on that matter, i'm just saying that the woman in that picture is Rose and she was trained by Nightwing.

If you go back to issue one, you'll see her asking Jason to leave Gotham with her, it's basically the same picture of her.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.