Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Well it's something the characters we're familiar with have done, but we don't really understand the powers and powersources of everyone in the ToP that well. There's a lot of people running around the ToP who have more exotic powersets or no feats, or are robots or using supersuits or whatever. I'd be a little leery about extending the assumption of resilience to everyone there. I'd think that as a bare minimum, we should know or be pretty sure that they're using ki and are adept enough to raise it like the main characters do before we go assuming they can do things Vegeta can do.

Madoka being functionally omnipresent makes her more or less unbeatable here. Even if Destruction Energy could destroy her (and I don't really think it could, based on multiversal junk), well that's killing and against ToP's rules

Anyway, OP asked if they can hang in there for awhile. There's loads of guys running around the ToP who have no business being in the same fight as the main cast and otherwise have few or no feats at all, or very nebulous ones, so I don't think anyone really needs to be in the ballpark of the main cast to hack it as a b-lister here.
    That last statement tracks with the OP fine, but we'd sort of moved onto "how much of a threat would she be." And there, well, she just isn't one to the heavy hitters. Which ones qualify for that status? Obviously Goku, Veggie, Frieza, MVP17, Jiren, Toppo, Kefla, Hit and Beserk Kale. Hell, Roshi might well be able to Mafuba her, given that it worked on SSB Veggie.

Hakai might work on her just fine - given that it was explicitly stated to work just fine across timelines and multiverses and everything else. The only thing that stopped it from properly functioning on Zamasu was the Super Dragon Balls and the specific wish to protect themselves from that. But you are correct, that would be a DQ for the character that did it. Given the threat level, however, a self-DQ to take out an otherwise unbeatable threat seems like a pretty good idea, and someone like Toppo would probably do it.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    (and I don't really think it could, based on multiversal junk)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    How are they multiversal?

-Limit break
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

There's like a small army of PreCure magical girls who are a lot more kick punch and routinely fight kaiju and stuff.

I don't know them well enough to know how far up the scale they go but there's like five teams of like 5 - 7 girls. I recall they blew up a pocket dimension by making a cake or something one time?

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    How are they multiversal?
    Madoka's power is essentially due to multiversal shenanigans - the sum total of Homura's efforts in jumping through an untold number of alternate timelines to stop Madoka from turning into a magical girl. A magical girl's power, in turn, is proportionately as strong as the hopes and dreams around it - consequently, every time Homura failed/created a new timeline (and as such created a new story for Madoka, plus Homura's own hopes and dreams), it accumulated power from the previous and current universe and Madoka's power upped exponentially (from a "regular" magical girl in timeline 1 to "God of all magical girls" in the end state). There is no way of knowing how many universes this was, but it was... a lot.

Moreover, Madoka's wish, powered by all of those timelines, is basically "I will kill all witches with my own hands, before they are born, at any time, anywhere" - this includes her own witch/es in parallel universes/timelines (where, as mentioned, her own witchification creates the impetus for the next universal reset). So she is basically a living grandfather paradox - if she killed her witch self/ves, then she wouldn't ultimately have the power to to fulfil her wish. Her wish resolves itself by placing her outside of space and time, and affixing her as a universal principle that kills witches across her multiverse. Kyubey explicitly mentions that this is beyond alternate timelines, and is separate from Homura's time-space shenanigans.
    Last edited by Twickster; 06-12-2021 at 10:13 PM.