Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by angelusdelioncourt View Post
    The Utopian would be fighting a Communist though. Besides, villains and heroes have worked together before to beat a stronger threat
    Is Utopian somehow a champion of capitalism then?

Because I hate to break this to people but communists aren’t inherently evil.

The only theme is Superman recent analogues vs red son, so ideology isn’t really a part of it anyway
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Superman probably has the speed edge which normal the end all in these things. My only argument is Omniman has stupid level of survivability, So Superman can do something like stick his hand through his chest and Omniman has a small widow to majorly hurt Superman but more likely scenario is they all get super speed heat visioned to death.
    Omniman can't meaningfully hurt Superman based on the ending of the that book.

Spectacular Member angelusdelioncourt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Is Utopian somehow a champion of capitalism then?

Because I hate to break this to people but communists aren’t inherently evil.
    Capitalism isn't a utopia lol

Communists, just like Nazis are evil. The extremes are supposed to be abhorred. Same goes for those that enable or support them.

Back to the topic please

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Communists, just like Nazis are evil. The extremes are supposed to be abhorred. Same goes for those that enable or support them.

Back to the topic please
    There is so very much wrong in what you said here. You might want to learn what communism is, and try to avoid confusing what "communism" is from what "implemented regimes allegedly based on communism" are, because they aren't the same thing. At all.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    There is so very much wrong in what you said here. You might want to learn what communism is, and try to avoid confusing what "communism" is from what "implemented regimes allegedly based on communism" are, because they aren't the same thing. At all.
    Actions speak for themselves. Actions speak louder than theories and what-ifs written on manifestos. Back to the topic please

Actions speak for themselves. Actions speak louder than theories and what-ifs written on manifestos. Back to the topic please
    The topic is over. We all agreed Superman wins on page 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    The topic is over. We all agreed Superman wins on page 2.
    Other people can still post if they want. This topic is still open for other people to chime in to

Like Captain Morgan said, thread’s done. Stick a fork in it.

That being said…

Back to the topic please
    Seriously, a communist; as in ‘someone who believes in the ideals of communism’; is not inherently evil. They’re just not. They have a political viewpoint that might differ from yours or mine, but they are just as likely to be either morally good or evil as someone who believes in a capitalist democracy.

Or will superheroes only fight for those whose political beliefs they share? If so, where does that stop? What other criteria might be on the table? Should I not save the life of somebody who likes cucumber simply because I think it’s an abomination? What about people whose lucky number is 9? What about Capricorns?

**** CAPRICORNS.

jk I am a Capricorn

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Like Captain Morgan said, thread’s done. Stick a fork in it.

Or will superheroes only fight for those whose political beliefs they share? If so, where does that stop? What other criteria might be on the table? Should I not save the life of somebody who likes cucumber simply because I think it’s an abomination? What about people whose lucky number is 9? What about Capricorns?
    You don't get to decide when a topic is done. People have the freedom to chime in still

As for your talk about capricorns and cucumber, I don't even know what you're talking about anymore or what you're getting at but for the third time, stay on topic please

I think we're done here.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.