Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Not quite.

Both Maeve and Starlight punched her hard enough for blood to come out of her nose/mouth and not teensy bits either; and she didn't just get up. Maeve slapped her **** up, then Annie jumped in, then Kumiko did. She got up once, got knocked back and they started kicking the **** out of her again, and then she ran away.

If she tries to get into a punch up with Colossus she's losing, but her lightning isn't enough to ruffle his fluffle.
    See, I disagree, since her lighting is also pretty powerful TK, capable of throwing people around pretty hard. In an arena fight, she just picks him up and slams him repeatedly against the walls of Khazan until he passes out.

Also, for the fight, once the three girls were there, she did more damage in each of the admittedly-very-few shots she landed than the girls did to her with their many more. There was some blood, but no real impact on her function. What I was speaking of is that her hitting power was higher than the girls, and the girls include Maeve, who has some pretty salutatory strength. And she did jut get up, every time. It's just that each time there was another girl waiting to cold-cock her from an angle she wasn't looking at.

Stormfront's durability doesn't matter, however, since Colossus can't get to her here, she'll just hang out in the air and either shock him or TK slam him over and over and over again against the unbreakable walls of the arena.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

I mean sure, but again.

You run into the issue of her lightning being so inconsistent wagainst anyone with a name as to be laughable. It's high-end consistent feats are... not doing more than tickle normal humans.

Unless the idea here is to ignore the overwhelming amount of low feats and focus on the couple of good ones, lol.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean sure, but again.

You run into the issue of her lightning being so inconsistent wagainst anyone with a name as to be laughable. It's high-end consistent feats are... not doing more than tickle normal humans.

Unless the idea here is to ignore the overwhelming amount of low feats and focus on the couple of good ones, lol.
    Well, sure, but here we do go by "high end feats consistent with presentation."

Her presentation is as a very high end super. Her high-end feats include casually launching a car more than 100m at speed. The fact that the people inside lived is a joke. She killed Kumiko (again, doesn't stick, because Kumiko) and would have easily killed Starlight until Maeve showed up and it turned into a 3 on 1. Even then, the few hits she landed had a bigger effect individually than anything they Girls landed, and all of the ones she landed were against an opponent watching her and expecting it. Most of what they hit her with was blind-side hits because, for once, fictional people actually used their numerical superiority to overwhelm a superior foe.

And of course, being superior to Maeve puts her in the realm of hurting Colossus, again, based on Maeve's high end, which is Hancocking a speeding large vehicle.

But even just the feat she does to the car, where she picks it up and launches it casually a long way, really fast, is enough, given that she can literally fly up into the air, pick Colossus up, and repeatedly slam him into the unbreakable walls of the arena until he doesn't move anymore. Does it make sense that lightning works as TK? Of course not, but hers visibly does.

Also, her just gently tossing regular humans about kind of fits with her sadistic side. They absolutely cannot hurt her, she knows this, given that she casually tanked dozens of bullets and shotgun shells from them. She's an absolute sadist, so her just gently hurting them and tossing them about fits that - she wanted to savour her meal.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I think I was pretty fair in describing the fight. She was pretty clearly too much for any of the individual Girls, but was overwhelmed by the three of them working together, so she rabbited.

Kimiko hits her a few times, there is even blood in her mouth, until there isn't and she kills Kimiko easily. She ragdolls Annie and takes zero damage from her. It's only when Maeve sneak attacks her and then she's being repeatedly blindsided by the three of them that she can't dominate, and even then, she chucks both Maeve and Annie back with shots hitting visibly harder then their shots hit her. But, she's losing, so she takes off.

The car launch was likely a fair bit further than 100m, and clearly happens in slow motion for effect, as made clear when Butcher is yelling Beeeeeeeeeeccccccckkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaa during it, and running toward it. Like I said, the combo of the lightning/TK and flight should net a win. And Colossus can literally do nothing to her, as she'll, again, just be flying. Hell, even if this becomes a waiting game she wins, given that she doesn't age.

Maeve’s raw strength tops out at catch a Bus falling (presumably full of people) with one hand. Stormfront is a bit higher, but not by much based on the fight. Both of them are more durable than they are strong. In both cases they don’t come close to Juggernaught’s highway feat to the point he’d One shot if he hits. Colossus isn’t as strong, but he took those hits.

Stormfront’s lighting even with high end isn’t highway splitting. Even Kuniko’s brother’s bus smashing through concrete isn’t, although it’s way closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Maeve’s raw strength tops out at catch a Bus falling (presumably full of people) with one hand. Stormfront is a bit higher, but not by much based on the fight. Both of them are more durable than they are strong. In both cases they don’t come close to Juggernaught’s highway feat to the point he’d One shot if he hits. Colossus isn’t as strong, but he took those hits.

Stormfront’s lighting even with high end isn’t highway splitting. Even Kuniko’s brother’s bus smashing through concrete isn’t, although it’s way closer.
    Again, she can literally fly in the air (he can't come close to touching her), pick him up with the lightning and just start smashing him against the unbreakable, unyielding wall of the arena using the kind of force that casually launches a car over 100m so quickly that Butcher, watching, barely has time to react before the car has crossed the intervening distance. One such smash won't win the fight, but 100, or 1000? He's dead.