Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pre-reboot me: Stuck in a green blob with my mind reduced to the status of pocket calculator.
    Post-reboot me: ??? Possibly in Armor? Possibly in Ernst? Possibly still in the green blob? Who knows. Endless stalemate I suppose.

Astonishing Member

Difficult to say. A Scarlet Sapien IS a little more powerful but The Scarlet Sapien was cagier and less naïve. I think A Scarlet sapien would be hindered by hero worship wheras The Scarlet Sapien was not above some pretty heinous mind games and manipulation to get his own way.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

New Me is sparkly (just like my left arm - thanks Department X) and not as cranky.

New Me wins because all the talk of having an open mind is finally trickling in.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

New me has a plnet busting feat, which is way beyond Old Me's normal powerset.

But Old Me had several threads under his belt that powered him up based on his post-count, making him ridiculously powerful.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    New me has a plnet busting feat, which is way beyond Old Me's normal powerset.

But Old Me had several threads under his belt that powered him up based on his post-count, making him ridiculously powerful.
    *Nu me bills you for the planet, which he was lifting at the time.*

Actually, you just reminded me of a text file I used to have, that had all the abilities, items, and curses I'd obtained in the various "X happens to you" threads. The composite was distilled into a character who went by the name of Richard R. Young, (Although I usually called him Dick R. Y. for short...) but I lost the text file when my computer bricked (during an automated Windows update gone horribly wrong) and now the feats are lost forever.
    Last edited by Guy Smiley; 05-17-2014 at 03:45 PM.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Sad. So Sad.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Old Omega had a shorter temper, less knowledge of comic-book-dom and a far inferior name. He also had a way more bad-ass post count and a 2004 join date (I'm super choked about forgetting my old join date).

Oh and he had a way more hilarious quote in his signature. Something like "The condescending nature of your post amuses me. Unfortunately you have no idea what you're talking about." - Master of Read. I'm pretty choked about forgetting who said that too.
    You address omnipotence. Tread carefully. - Thanos of Titan

BANNED

Apparently new me is an adult volunteer with more advanced armor and a tendency to gab. This really pisses off the fanboys of old me, who was a kidnapped, brainwashed child-soldier who basically never spoke but had a list of feats a mile long.

I dunno, like new me better, even though I have only like 1/5 the feats of old me. I haven't saved mankind yet, but I did save like a whole planet worth of colonists, that must count for something. On paper I'm supposed to be just as good. Consent is better than slavery. Having a personality is better than silence. Also now I can choose any color I want, instead of just green all the time. Really sick of green.