Fantastic Member

Default Sailor Moon vs. Moro

Who wins this battle?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Sailor Moon tops out somewhere below planet buster, right? Moro pimp-slaps UI Goku, and oh-by-the-way sucks the power and energy out of opponents with a glance. This is a total stomp.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Sailor Moon tops out somewhere below planet buster, right? Moro pimp-slaps UI Goku, and oh-by-the-way sucks the power and energy out of opponents with a glance. This is a total stomp.
    Sailor Moon busted a planet at the end of R and only got stronger from there. Stars had her traveling in space without issue, withstanding black holes with her shields and tanking a combined attack from the other nine senshi before getting back up and dusting them.

Moro only pimpslapped UI Goku after merging with the earth. And this was after absorbing Seven Three or whatever that android's name was.

The thing about Moro was that for the most part, he didn't overwhelm the heroes with pure power at first. He had to outsmart them. At least until his youth was restored.

She might have a chance with Old Moro. After his youth is restored then her chances go down quite considerably and once he bonds with Seven-Three then that should be all she wrote.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Doesn’t she have some level of reality warping at her highest form?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Blaize View Post
    Sailor Moon busted a planet at the end of R and only got stronger from there. Stars had her traveling in space without issue, withstanding black holes with her shields and tanking a combined attack from the other nine senshi before getting back up and dusting them.

Moro only pimpslapped UI Goku after merging with the earth. And this was after absorbing Seven Three or whatever that android's name was.

The thing about Moro was that for the most part, he didn't overwhelm the heroes with pure power at first. He had to outsmart them. At least until his youth was restored.

She might have a chance with Old Moro. After his youth is restored then her chances go down quite considerably and once he bonds with Seven-Three then that should be all she wrote.
    Big was not refering to MUI Goku, he was referring to UI (-sign-) Goku.

Sailor moon busts a star at her peak iirc. Even then, Moro as an old man was tearing apart a Namekian that was a fusion of multiple Namekians. This guy still has Super speed, which is a problem, and can gain energy from the planet pretty fast.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Thank you Cody, you are correct.

Young Moro obliterated UI Goku a being somewhere on the scale of "screws up universes."
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

The other issue is that just being on the same planet as Moro means that Moro can instantly rip out all your life force at a whim, unless you have UI/MUI level ki-senses and reflexes to detect and dodge the otherwise invisible and undetectable method that he uses to do that trick.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    The other issue is that just being on the same planet as Moro means that Moro can instantly rip out all your life force at a whim, unless you have UI/MUI level ki-senses and reflexes to detect and dodge the otherwise invisible and undetectable method that he uses to do that trick.
    And the less energy you have, the faster you die. And magical girls use magic, not Ki.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

So...what kind of feats does one need to no sell Moro trying to drain them? One needn’t be a universe or even Galaxy buster me thinks. Would planetary level magic resistance be enough? And just how powerful is old Moro? Because even Base Goku or Vegeta at this point could blow up the sun...so it ain’t that bad getting creamed by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    So...what kind of feats does one need to no sell Moro trying to drain them? One needn’t be a universe or even Galaxy buster me thinks. Would planetary level magic resistance be enough? And just how powerful is old Moro? Because even Base Goku or Vegeta at this point could blow up the sun...so it ain’t that bad getting creamed by them.
    So I guess the point is that Moro was capable of draining Goku/Vegeta at "threaten the Universe" levels.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Like, the only reason that Mystic Gohan, SSB Goku, and SSB Vegeta weren't instantly drained to death, simultaneously in the latter two's cases, were because Moro wanted to keep them around for later meals.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So I guess the point is that Moro was capable of draining Goku/Vegeta at "threaten the Universe" levels.
    Yes, he was. Goku could avoid it in UI mode. Vegeta could avoid it using a specific technique he learned from the Yardrats plus his SSBE form. Merus could avoid it because UI (he was an angel). Every single other being was drank like a beer. We don't know what would have happened had Beerus decided to fight - he didn't.