Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

One of Everything!

AQUAMAN #8 (Holy, now I want Darkseid Lantern Ring or something!)
    BAT-WING #23 (Is Steve finally right about something?)
    CRISIS ON EARTH-2 #2 (Nice to see Bruce happy again, right?)
    DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE #23 (I guess raising a kid alone is expensive.)
    DETECTIVE COMICS #16 *Earth-2 tie-in (Batman's Biggest Boner!)
    EARTH-2: ARTHUR CURRY OF ATLANTIS (Wow, it's like Star Wars with Space Fish.)
    EARTH-2: BAT-WING #2 (No Trevor joke?)
    Earth 2: BRAVE AND THE BOLD, “Law and Order” #2 (of 4) (Will I Ching teach her Kung Fu?)
    EARTH-2: THE HAUNTED TANK (Transformers in WW2!)
    EARTH-2: THE LONG-BOW HUNTERS #2 (Wait up, is Bruce like 100 years old since he started during the Golden Age?)
    EARTH-2: SAGA OF THE SUPER SONS #2 (I'm guessing a three way is allowed for M-rating.)
    Earth 2: SEVEN SOLDIERS OF VICTORY, “Truel” #2 (of 7)
    Earth 2: SEVEN SOLDIERS OF VICTORY, “Truel” #3 (of 7) (I laughed out loud at Алексе́й Luthor。)
    EARTH-2: SUPERMAN #2
    THE FLASH #23 *Earth-2 Tie-In* (Or Mercury is just drunk and sleeping.)
    GREEN LANTERN #23 *Earth-2 Tie-In* (I wonder what Red Lantern on Earth-2 is?)
    HAWKWOMAN AND HAWKMAN #1 — double the hawks, double the Kuberts! (
    HOUSE OF S #4
    JUSTICE FOR ALL SEASONS #7
    OUTSIDERS #20 *Earth-2 Tie In* (I guess you can say 2 Terrifics are "Too Terrific".)
    SENSATION COMICS #21 (Something tells me this is not going to go according to plan.)
    TEEN TITANS #13 (Martian against Titans.)

OK, I'm at deadline, so here's the sound pof my wallet opening up... I want them all!

AQUAMAN #8 (Not saying I'm old, but I remember when stories all happened in the same book.)
    BAT-WING #23 ("I've done a lot God knows I've tried To find the truth I've even lied...")
    CRISIS ON EARTH-2 #2 ((Does every planet get its own Crisis? Crisis on Uranus? I think I'll pass, thank you very much.)
    DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE #23 ("But all I know Is down inside I'm bleeding..." "And superheroes Come to feast To taste the flesh Not yet deceased")
    DETECTIVE COMICS #16 *Earth-2 tie-in (Lee Travis says If you're going to use HIS book to rerun old gags, then he wants his book back. But, damn, that gag is a classic boner, amirite?)
    EARTH-2: ARTHUR CURRY OF ATLANTIS (A beautiful redhead AND a trident that shoots lasers? What a lucky-@$$ fishman.)
    EARTH-2: BAT-WING #2 (Is anyone ever really a "former" warlord? I suppose if you lose a battle or two, you get demoted to WarEarl or WarDuke, but the title should be honorary in perpetuity.)
    Earth 2: BRAVE AND THE BOLD, “Law and Order” #2 (of 4) (It's hard to believe I haven't mentioned any potential sexual tension between Renee and Jill.)
    EARTH-2: THE HAUNTED TANK (That is a sweet assortment of vehicles. I almost don't have room for a joke about paranormal investigators spending a night in the Haunted Tank.)
    EARTH-2: THE LONG-BOW HUNTERS #2 (Sorry, I thought this was about theater goers looking for the longest curtain calls.)
    EARTH-2: SAGA OF THE SUPER SONS #2 (Nothing wrong with a book about teenage sex and angst.)
    Earth 2: SEVEN SOLDIERS OF VICTORY, “Truel” #2 (of 7) (Mariah appears to have a thing for guys with goatees, just sayin')
    Earth 2: SEVEN SOLDIERS OF VICTORY, “Truel” #3 (of 7) (It really WAS a weather balloon, but it was launched as a first watchdog for climate change. Sorry, got my conspiracies confused.)
    EARTH-2: SUPERMAN #2 (You had me at "Monster Hunters of Earth 2")
    THE FLASH #23 *Earth-2 Tie-In* (Worshiping a god of capital punishment seems like a self-defeating practice.)
    GREEN LANTERN #23 *Earth-2 Tie-In* (Guy Gardner a Boston cop? And how long was "pumped full of mahogany" waiting to be used?)
    HAWKWOMAN AND HAWKMAN #1 (Is this an actual first issue sitting by its lonesome?)
    HOUSE OF S #4 (If Mom ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.)
    JUSTICE FOR ALL SEASONS #7 (A universe made of ice cream seems like a win/win. I mean being buried in vanilla may be a bit rough, but fsink me in Mint Chocolate Chip or Cherry garcia and I'm a very happy hero.)
    OUTSIDERS #20 *Earth-2 Tie In* (I'm surprised there isn't a barrage of legislation outlawing immigrants from Earth 2.)
    THE QUESTION #23 (How can Frank Miller's Ronin and Batman '66's Siren NOT make fandom screech "WTF?")
    SENSATION COMICS #21 (Wasn't Crablab and some other stuff all that's really needed to sell this book?)
    TEEN TITANS #13 (I've had enough. We do not care if Martians can have a clear view of Venus or not. The line is draw here and now.)
    Last edited by CaptCleghorn; 07-01-2021 at 08:06 PM.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Another month has passed in the dynamic Next Dawn manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, before we get into the units moved, CBR’s DC Next Dawn's editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project. Whether you plotted a book, let us know which titles were on your pull list, or just took some of your valuable time to check us out – thank you! This game wouldn’t be anything without you, so if you had fun, tell a friend! The more buys, the better! And best of all, it doesn’t actually cost you anything!

Also, don’t forget to get in on the conversation and all the latest news at the Next Dawn Bullpen!

Now, without further ado, CBR’s DC Next Dawn monthly sales tally and voting results for JUNE 2021!

TOTAL SALES: 158!
    TOP SELLING TITLE: AQUAMAN #8, CRISIS ON EARTH-2 #2, DETECTIVE COMICS #16, EARTH-2: ARTHUR CURRY OF ATLANTIS, EARTH-2: BAT-WING #2, Earth 2: BRAVE AND THE BOLD, “Law and Order” #2 (of 4), EARTH-2: THE HAUNTED TANK, EARTH-2: THE LONG-BOW HUNTERS #2, EARTH-2: SAGA OF THE SUPER SONS #2, Earth 2: SEVEN SOLDIERS OF VICTORY, “Truel” #2 (of 7), Earth 2: SEVEN SOLDIERS OF VICTORY, “Truel” #3 (of 7), EARTH-2: SUPERMAN #2, THE FLASH #23, GREEN LANTERN #23, HAWKWOMAN AND HAWKMAN #1, HOUSE OF S #4, JUSTICE FOR ALL SEASONS #7, OUTSIDERS #20, SENSATION COMICS #21, and TEEN TITANS #13 with 7!

BREAKDOWN:
    AQUAMAN #8 - 7
    CRISIS ON EARTH-2 #2 - 7
    DETECTIVE COMICS #16 *Earth-2 tie-in - 7
    EARTH-2: ARTHUR CURRY OF ATLANTIS - 7
    EARTH-2: BAT-WING #2 - 7
    Earth 2: BRAVE AND THE BOLD, “Law and Order” #2 (of 4) - 7
    EARTH-2: THE HAUNTED TANK - 7
    EARTH-2: THE LONG-BOW HUNTERS #2 - 7
    EARTH-2: SAGA OF THE SUPER SONS #2 - 7
    Earth 2: SEVEN SOLDIERS OF VICTORY, “Truel” #2 (of 7) - 7
    Earth 2: SEVEN SOLDIERS OF VICTORY, “Truel” #3 (of 7) - 7
    EARTH-2: SUPERMAN #2 - 7
    THE FLASH #23 *Earth-2 Tie-In* - 7
    GREEN LANTERN #23 *Earth-2 Tie-In* - 7
    HAWKWOMAN AND HAWKMAN #1 - 7
    HOUSE OF S #4 - 7
    JUSTICE FOR ALL SEASONS #7 - 7
    OUTSIDERS #20 *Earth-2 Tie In* - 7
    SENSATION COMICS #21 - 7
    TEEN TITANS #13 –7
    BAT-WING #23 – 6
    DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE #23 – 6
    THE QUESTION #23 - 6

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! I will be updating reward points shortly.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!