Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Her soul was a piece of Jean Grey's soul, so she neer had her own soul
    Now I'm trying to figure out the implications of Sinister being able to clone a soul. Did every generation of Marauder clones have a piece of the soul of the original? Did the piece get smaller every time he had to start over?

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    There's a whole lotta people on Krakoa who are insane and evil that they keep resurrecting even when the place would be much better off without them - how many times have they brought Empath back by now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Didn't sinister help run a consontrstion camp for the nazi ? That trumps anything Maddy did and hes on the council. And the council is full of idiots
    Agreed. There’s a lot of mutants on Krakoa who would be better off dead. Anyway, I still think Maddie is nothing but clone meat and insane, too. The X folk are better off with her dead.

Layla! Hell yeah!

Amazing Member

The should resurrect her but put her way in the back with Cordelia.

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    Now I'm trying to figure out the implications of Sinister being able to clone a soul. Did every generation of Marauder clones have a piece of the soul of the original? Did the piece get smaller every time he had to start over?
    He did not, maddie body was devoid of any consciousness until the phoenix committed suicide on the moon, when the phoenix tried to restore the portion of Jean soul it had borrowed from Jean it was rejected by her due to the memories of dark phoenix genocide, the phoenix then ended up in the next possible body available…… the closest to jean…… her clone, this is when maddie finally awakened, it wouldn’t be until many years later (inferno) that the last piece of jean’s soul was finally able to be restored along with all the memories Jean was missing from her time as phoenix + maddie memories.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    He did not, maddie body was devoid of any consciousness until the phoenix committed suicide on the moon, when the phoenix tried to restore the portion of Jean soul it had borrowed from Jean it was rejected by her due to the memories of dark phoenix genocide, the phoenix then ended up in the next possible body available…… the closest to jean…… her clone, this is when maddie finally awakened, it wouldn’t be until many years later (inferno) that the last piece of jean’s soul was finally able to be restored along with all the memories Jean was missing from her time as phoenix + maddie memories.

Thank you!

For the X-men readers in the back...

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bozack View Post
    Layla! Hell yeah!
    Yeah that was also my biggest takeaway from this week's interview. She's been shamefully neglected in the current era and it's about time we found out what she's been up to.

Fantastic Member

Ew. Maddie isn't a real person.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    Ew. Maddie isn't a real person.
    She's a comic book character like all the others, so that goes without saying. Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Thank you; I'm not sure I knew how Maddie's creation worked exactly. I also enjoy the fact that this explanation makes complete sense.

I didn’t expect Obama Beast Drone discourse going into yesterday. Lol.

But I’m having to defend Obama all the time from the far left who think drone strikes make you a war criminal. Defend Biden. What would you do instead? Lol. So maybe that’s why I defend Beast like I do. It’s like people only ever talk about this stuff when a dem is president. When Trump was president? Crickets on Drone Strikes.
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 06-08-2021 at 01:52 PM.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I didn’t expect Obama Beast Drone discourse going into yesterday. Lol.

But I’m having to defend Obama all the time from the far left who think drone strikes make you a war criminal. Defend Biden. What would you do instead? Lol. So maybe that’s why I defend Beast like I do. It’s like people only ever talk about this stuff when a dem is president. When Trump was president? Crickets on Drone Strikes.
    So do you think extrajudicial assassinations are okay when a Democrat commits them, and wrong when a Republican does? Or are they acceptable no matter who orders them?

Astonishing Member

Beast is a shithead. I hope he gets hit in the dick

What Beast did is turn a whole country into hybrid plants and made them drones with little to no autonomy. Drone strikes that kill innocent civilians when other actions that had better precision where available should be condemned. What he did was take peoples choice away from them and that deserves swift and severe punishment.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Fantastic Member

They need to just reset Beast. There's no saving him and the character is universaly disliked.