View Poll Results: Gala next year, yay or nay?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cancel it. No 2022 Gala.

15 32.61%
  • Keep it. Party Rock Anthem 2022!

16 34.78%
  • Storm’s our queen now. Whatever she decides.

15 32.61%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Should the 2022 Hellfire Gala be canceled?

Hello my fellow Krakoans.

While the 2021 Hellfire Gala achieved its objectives and showed the world what we’re capable of, we really screwed the pooch.

1. Three deaths.

2. Beast’s total cluster#%@$ of foreign diplomats.
    Hank: “Well you see……”
    SHUT UP BEAST!!!!

3. The Hellions embarrassing everyone and behaving like morons in front of the humans.

4. Rahne looking like a used up dishrag. REALLY RAHNE…DID YOU NOT GET THE DRESS CODE NOTICE??!?

5. Kurt and Tabby’s drunken displays.

6. Stacy X handing condoms to Franklin and Valeria Richards in front of the Fantastic Four.

7. The United Kingdom leaving the Krakoa partnership and Betsy’s verbal rebuttal. “Has anyone heard from Wisdom since then?”

8. The Fenris X-Corps fiasco. You guys do realize they know all our secrets?

All in all, the Quiet Council are considering canceling next year’s Gala. Though we can’t find all the council’s members currently.

Has anyone seen Magneto?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Are you kidding!? Best! Party! EVERRR!!!!
    I hope they terraform two planets next year. *calls my stylists to start looking at designers for my HFG 2022 outfit
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

lol I must've missed Stacy X giving condoms to the Richards kids but honestly if they're good parents Reed and Sue wouldn't object....Incest is not only illegal, but detrimental to society/family's health + with the mutate status of their parents there's no telling what sorta monstrosities their union could produce
    GrindrStone(D)

I don’t think so, next Year venus is finally gonna be up for terraforming, mars is so very passe, Venus is where it is at.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Pshaw. Sure, Venus is cool and all... but I think if the Omegas want to outdo 2021, they need to create a planet out of the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shortpack! View Post
    Pshaw. Sure, Venus is cool and all... but I think if the Omegas want to outdo 2021, they need to create a planet out of the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.
    Everyone: “What should we call it?”
    Vulcan: “How about Vulcan?”

Why stop at creating just one planet? They're Gods!!! They should create an entirely separate solar system with its own sun. And the guest list should be predominantly Aliens, from throughout the galaxies.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Why stop at creating just one planet? They're Gods!!! They should create an entirely separate solar system with its own sun. And the guest list should be predominantly Aliens, from throughout the galaxies.
    That would take at least a year at best if they are making planets from scratch with the same crew they used for Arrako
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I don’t think so, next Year venus is finally gonna be up for terraforming, mars is so very passe, Venus is where it is at.
    I vote for Uranus.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Well...Storm should start delegating from now. If they want to have the last planet in place for the big reveal next June.

I'm cool with it being a yearly event. I'm curious how are they gonna top terraforming Mars.

Actually, I would love to see the Avengers give it a try.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    You’re funny my friend

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    That would only need Strange, Tony, and Thor for the most part. Going outside the Avengers roster I’d say Strange and Reed would only be needed
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'm cool with it being a yearly event. I'm curious how are they gonna top terraforming Mars.
    They will terraform the sun. Iceman better pack his sunscreen. He’ll need it for this one.