Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
Know what this is a good of place as any to ask the X forums, more specifically aimed at the big Inhuman haters. So if there were new Inhuman comics would you hate it right away without reading it, or wait and see how the story was being played out?

How do you feel if they didn't star Black Bolt and/or Medusa along with the adult Royals but their children? That they have steped down for their mistakes as a form of penance.

If you are still reading how do you feel of these 4 story ideas:

1) A tie in to Outlawed, more specifically after Roxxon is discovered to be the laws biggest backers. To pay their dept to Kamala for her help the Kingdom of New Attilian and Ennilux Corperation, they are going after Roxxons customers. By that, they are using Industrial espionage to find out their newest big thing they are selling to the public, then New Attilian uses its advanced technology to recreate this since it is most likely something the Inhumans great-great-grandparents would have used, then Ennilux sells it. This takes customers away from them, means they loose money, means they loose influence. The Heirs to Agon must be ready to meet anything Roxxon throws back at the Inhumans.

2) New Attilian is ready for its next big step as 2 elected branches of government have been created to work with the Royal family as equals, all is good as the members are ready to take their place. The only problem is the one who is to be representing the Royal family is missing. The natives of Attilian were clear that they will accept the elected government if the Royal family is included. It is now time to find where the heir is, why they have been missing, and how to keep them from doing this again.

3+4) Yes 2 comics. The first is Inhuman Royals, the new governement of New Atilian is about ready but a traditional form of a Royal family is looked at by many. To find one who is strong enough to do so, a number of influential Inhumans and close relatives are showing through great deeds. To show their support the previous Royal family wishes to part take in this but the more adults of them are busy, they have asked their children to do this in their stead agreeing to bow to them if they do succeed.
The second is Inhuman Warriors, as the Royals are the face of much of the Inhuman culture only a select few can hold that right. But what of those who are skilled enough but due to reasons couldn't partake as a candidate. As a group of lower ranking natives, Nuhumans, and foreign representives deal with many threats that will hurt the stability the Inhumans are trying to achieve before they can begin a great push to the future.
I don't particularly like the Inhumans, but I don't hate them. Truthfully I have no real interest in them one way or another and as such I wouldn't buy a new Inhuman book. This should not be considered an indictment as I only read a handful of books anyway.