Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Metro View Post
    I understand why, it's bad writing and Hickman's inability to use characters as anything other than props to move along the plot.
    Nothing you said was even remotely relevant.
    You saying is bad writing still doesn't confine you understand what Hickman is doing. The simple fact of the matter is that the mutants now run a nation and a nation does things to protect it's interest and if sinister and apocalypse are relevant to their nations interest they will be given a seat in the government, which they were given.

BANNED

I don't see why you think pulling out random quotes justifies anything.
    And what do they need to justify to you. The United States of America the "moral" paragon of the world has killed, plundered and even hired Nazi scientist to work on doomsday wepons all to serve their interest do you think they need to justify themselves to anyone? Nope! If a nation is powerful enough to challenge them then yh but if not well, I don't don't see the past three presidents in the international court answering for their war crimes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Um, did I time travel or something? I was going to reply to Metro but I realized, his comments were the exact same comments another user called Jewelrunner, said to me, who also once said the exact same comments Mik said to me. It likes I was speaking to different people of the same person. Good thing there is an ignore button. I just cannot get into argument of some saying xmen ripped of Eternals or Inhumans and we think XMEN is the best and others sucks and when is just not the truth.

I don't dislike Inhumans or Eternals, dont even know jack about Eternals, I have only seen the movie trailer. this other teams just need to look out for themselves and stay on their own lane. Same goes of Avengers and GOTG.
    They are acting like resurection as a concept was invented by the eternals. Like there are mutants that can do the whole thing on their own. The five is a symbol of their union as a nation. It's even incannon that Jaime an omega level mutant can single handedly resurection whoever he wants to. So this whole eternals started resurection first and the xmen stole it is a dumb argument. Given that in comics everyone and their grandmother has been resurected many times.

BANNED

It's funny to me how this doesn't try to refute or challenge anything I say, it doesn't even acknowledge what I even said in my post
    It's just "All other Marvel properties suck and will never be as big as X-Men".
    They weren't invited because they are and will always be irrelevant comparatively... Next!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Who the hell is Crystal?
    Former Fantastic Four member, former Avenger, broke tradition and annoyed many in her culture by marrying a mutant. So, nobody someone whose never read a comic that doesn't have Wolverine in it would know about.

Fantastic Member

Just to clarify what people have been saying, Marvel didn't kill off "almost all" of the Inhumans. Despite the terrible Death of Inhumans attempts to tell some epic, fallen kingdom story, only a few minor and a couple of major named characters actually died on panel. In fact, Black Bolt's list of dead Inhumans to avenge that he carries around in that series is laughably short. I guess many of the alien Inhumans like Black Bolt's extra wives died, but I don't know if they really count, since most writers have been ignoring them anyway. Most of the Earth-based Inhumans are fine, and probably chilling in New Attilan, where ever it's located now. Or they are in hiding on the Blue Area of the Moon, side-eying the X-Men setting up shop there.

Since the Hellfire Gala is supposed to involve world leaders and heads of state, it would have made sense to have some Inhuman ambassador there. Maybe not Black Bolt or Medusa, but Crystal maybe. She's usually the most reasonable member of the Royal Family, and has connections with both FF and the Avengers. Or even Ahura, who is both a prince of the Royal Family, and the CEO of the Inhuman corporation Ennilux, and might have some business deals to offer. I don't think Ahura was even really involved in IvX, so he'd be a good contact if the X-Men wanted to establish some kind of diplomatic relations. But given everything that's happened, I can understand the Inhumans not being very high on Emma's invite list.

Extraordinary Member

It would have been cute for Crystal and Luna to go. And even mingle with Lorna and Magneto.

Astonishing Member

See this is exactly why I don't like coming to this board, its very hostile for no reason.

If the X-Men were maintaining their core concepts Krakoa wouldn't exist, or if it did they wouldn't be giving monsters like Apocalypse or Mister Sinister amnesty for their crimes and putting them positions of power.
    Tbh you're the one who came into the thread being condescending and claiming that the X-Men took concepts from the Inhumans and Eternals despite the concepts being popular sci fi concepts that existed long before the Inhumans or Eternals.

And when people started challenging your claims most of your responses were condescending if not hostile. But sure you're the poor victim here.

If the X-Men were maintaining their core concepts Krakoa wouldn't exist, or if it did they wouldn't be giving monsters like Apocalypse or Mister Sinister amnesty for their crimes and putting them positions of power.
    Mutant amnesty has always been a tenet of the X-Men franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Mutant amnesty has always been a tenet of the X-Men franchise.
    yeah people act like the precedent wasnt already established 40 years ago when Magneto was made headmaster of the school

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    yeah people act like the precedent wasnt already established 40 years ago when Magneto was made headmaster of the school
    Sabretooth, Magneto, Mystique, Emma, Rogue, Gambit, Namor, Mimic, Frenzy, Doctor Nemesis ...

We could fill an entire thread with villains who have been X-Men before Krakoa

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Sabretooth, Magneto, Mystique, Emma, Rogue, Gambit, Namor, Mimic, Frenzy, Doctor Nemesis ...

We could fill an entire thread with villains who have been X-Men before Krakoa
    It’s gotten to the point where I’m seeing all these ‘Yas Queen’ reactions to Mystique being up on her high horse and I have to ask if they’ve ever actually read a comic with Mystique in it

On topic, if the Inhuman Royals had been invited I think Scott at least is a big enough person that he’d buy BB a drink and commiserate with him on what happened in DoI

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Former Fantastic Four member, former Avenger, broke tradition and annoyed many in her culture by marrying a mutant. So, nobody someone whose never read a comic that doesn't have Wolverine in it would know about.
    Okay.

They can't all be Kamala famous.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Okay.

They can't all be Kamala famous.
    Yeah Crystal is pretty obscure especially if you only follow the xbooks. She's ususlly tied to the FF or Pietro. Didn't she end up marrying a Kree?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Yeah Crystal is pretty obscure especially if you only follow the xbooks. She's ususlly tied to the FF or Pietro. Didn't she end up marrying a Kree?
    yea she married ronan the accuser