Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Metro View Post
    See this is exactly why I don't like coming to this board, its very hostile for no reason.

If the X-Men were maintaining their core concepts Krakoa wouldn't exist, or if it did they wouldn't be giving monsters like Apocalypse or Mister Sinister amnesty for their crimes and putting them positions of power.
    Well, humanity has never differentiated the X-Men from the mutant villains, treating everyone like garbage. The mutants just got tired of being treated like that and moved to an island where they don't bother anyone. After years of death and persecution, even with the X-Men saving the planet countless times, they were going to be beaten without reacting until when?

And I'm sure after the creation of Krakoa the rate of mutant attacks against humans must have dropped dramatically.

BANNED

Um, did I time travel or something? I was going to reply to Metro but I realized, his comments were the exact same comments another user called Jewelrunner, said to me, who also once said the exact same comments Mik said to me. It likes I was speaking to different people of the same person. Good thing there is an ignore button. I just cannot get into argument of some saying xmen ripped of Eternals or Inhumans and we think XMEN is the best and others sucks and when is just not the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    they're right and they should say it

They're just doing Resurrections like the Eternals, while still mantaining their core concepts. The Inhumans relaunch was a bad copy paste of the X-Men. Disliking the Eternals or the Inhumans doesn't exclude some of their concepts being good.

I don't dislike Inhumans or Eternals, dont even know jack about Eternals, I have only seen the movie trailer. this other teams just need to look out for themselves and stay on their own lane. Same goes of Avengers and GOTG.
    Last edited by Castle; 06-08-2021 at 05:22 AM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

I suppose a summary execution could've livened up the party.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Should they have been invited? Yes given what their role was previously in the MU and their general (slash tenuous) relationship to the X-Men as a group. It would make sense in universe to invite them.

But given the current order of "no Inhuman stories or Inhuman mentions" they were never going to be invited. Characters like Kamala get a pass given her prominence outside of the Inhumans line, bit otherwise we won't hear or see them again for a while until the dust settles.

Incredible Member

See this is exactly why I don't like coming to this board, its very hostile for no reason.

If the X-Men were maintaining their core concepts Krakoa wouldn't exist, or if it did they wouldn't be giving monsters like Apocalypse or Mister Sinister amnesty for their crimes and putting them positions of power.
    What's that old saying about one's enemies?

Oh,yeah....

“Keep your friends close; keep your enemies closer.”

Sun Tzu

PS.....You *DO* know who Sun Tzu was right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Tzu
    Last edited by rcaguy; 06-08-2021 at 06:46 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Should they have been invited? Yes given what their role was previously in the MU and their general (slash tenuous) relationship to the X-Men as a group. It would make sense in universe to invite them.

But given the current order of "no Inhuman stories or Inhuman mentions" they were never going to be invited. Characters like Kamala get a pass given her prominence outside of the Inhumans line, bit otherwise we won't hear or see them again for a while until the dust settles.
    i think that ban should be done now. lockjaw was in the most recent thor story and in the last issue of fantastic four crystal and luna showed up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    What's that old saying about one's enemies?

Oh,yeah....

“Keep your friends close; keep your enemies closer.”

Sun Tzu

PS.....You *DO* know who Sun Tzu was right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Tzu
    I don't see why you think pulling out random quotes justifies anything.

Incredible Member

I don't see why you think pulling out random quotes justifies anything.
    You (among others) are the ones running around claiming that you can't possibly understand why the X-crowd would give Apocalypse or Mister Sinister amnesty among other things.....

Try reading The Art of War.....
    Last edited by rcaguy; 06-08-2021 at 07:33 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    You (among others) are the ones running around claiming that you can't possibly understand why the X-crowd would give Apocalypse or Mister Sinister amnesty among other things.....

Try reading The Art of War.....
    I understand why, it's bad writing and Hickman's inability to use characters as anything other than props to move along the plot.
    Nothing you said was even remotely relevant.

Incredible Member

I understand why, it's bad writing and Hickman's inability to use characters as anything other than props to move along the plot.
    Nothing you said was even remotely relevant.

Isn't that the role of characters in a story-props to move along the plot?

The only Inhumans worth noting and inviting are Lockjaw, Kamala, Crystal and Luna (Yes I know she’s not an Inhuman but she’s still tied to that group.)

With their upcoming notoriety with the film, shouldn’t we be asking why weren’t the Eternals invited? Or are they on another dimensional plane or something? Yes I know next to nothing about them.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    The only Inhumans worth noting and inviting are Lockjaw, Kamala, Crystal and Luna (Yes I know she’s not an Inhuman but she’s still tied to that group.)

With their upcoming notoriety with the film, shouldn’t we be asking why weren’t the Eternals invited? Or are they on another dimensional plane or something? Yes I know next to nothing about them.
    Who the hell is Crystal?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Astonishing Member

The Eternals are old enough that they probably have beef with Okkara

Also, their pretty embarrassed at the thought of their murder hobo cousin gatecrashing

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    he didn't say the inhumans were ever more relevant than the x men, but that they have been using the concepts of the inhumans and the eternals to tell the current x men stories and everyone here acts like they are revolutionary ideas that have never been put to page by marvel before while also saying how much they dislike the other two.
    How is the mutant nation a rip off from the inhumans and externals. Y'all are just gonna sit there and act as if mutants haven't wanted a place of their own since. Hell that's why magneto was fighting in the first place. The only difference between the xmen and the other two is that the x-men narratively have always been tied to their oppressors. Hickman simply removed that connection and krakoa was born but even that we still know that the humans would be the death of the mutants regardless.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Who the hell is Crystal?
    The only decent inhuman royal her and lockjaw the rest are welll...