Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
I don't remember Azz's run getting as much acclaim as this one is during the New 52. Fans (at least here) were pretty split on it.
Are you kidding me? The critics were raving over Azz's run, saying that Daddy Zeus just made sense among other things.

Also, based upon volume, the positive posters outnumbered those who didn't like the run. Or it could be that many posters just left the Wonder Woman messageboard because they didn't like the run. Silly me, I stayed on the Azz ride until issue 25 before I quit the series. Lots of wasted spending on something that I was trying hard to like but just couldn't. I quit Wonder Woman altogether because of Azz, although I have bought some trade paperbacks since besides the 4 most recent issues on comixology.

I remember one poster that went by the name slvn or silvanus that would write Phd dissertations on the Azz run, and if you somehow implied in a post a negative or critical aspect of the run, he would write a minor essay into why you were wrong.

Google Azz Wonder Woman and I am sure all the old reviews raving about his run are still out there.