Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

(She looks so tiny, though. LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    (She looks so tiny, though. LOL)

Well, she is only half god... guess that means half the size , despite also being an amazon.

She may also be sitting on the shortest chair lol
    Last edited by Perseus; 06-08-2021 at 05:12 PM.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

This was a genuinely fun story, I loved every bit of it which was so fun to actually sit and enjoy a Wondy book. I love the moment she fully realized who she is and just intervened between Gundra and Thor like "not here on this day, no ma'am". Glad she and Siggy got to have a moment, it was well deserved, and he maybe making an appearance again. Its neat that Rat is coming along for the full ride. Diana with a purple lasso that may or may not be the Golden Perfect, but we already knew that.

All in All a solid 8.5-9/10 story for me.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

The Young Diana back-up feature is getting more tantalizing. I’m just afraid it’s going to put some other spin on Diana’s origin that I’m going to detest as much as Zeus-daddy.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    This was a genuinely fun story, I loved every bit of it which was so fun to actually sit and enjoy a Wondy book. I love the moment she fully realized who she is and just intervened between Gundra and Thor like "not here on this day, no ma'am". Glad she and Siggy got to have a moment, it was well deserved, and he maybe making an appearance again. Its neat that Rat is coming along for the full ride. Diana with a purple lasso that may or may not be the Golden Perfect, but we already knew that.

All in All a solid 8.5-9/10 story for me.
    I’d call that more than a “moment”!
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

With this arc the team have
    -Shown an ability to tell an engaging story
    -Used a mix of old and new WW Rogues where you have classics like Psycho and mythological ones
    -Showcased Diana’s personality and gave her a fun romance with Siggy (I hope they can write the Steve/Diana relationship just as well)
    All in all this is the best the book has been so far since Rucka. They’ve laid the foundation, I hope to see soon some hint of their ambition. Where do they want to take Diana now that they’ve shown they know who she is as a character?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Largo161 View Post
    The Young Diana back-up feature is getting more tantalizing. I’m just afraid it’s going to put some other spin on Diana’s origin that I’m going to detest as much as Zeus-daddy.
    Possibly since it's going for a "don't always trust your history books" lesson but I guess that could mean any number of things.

I'm at least enjoying the cameos from other Amazons at the moments.

Nothing bad to say about this issue, ..but think it would have been even better, with wild Etta, along for the ride!
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Loved it, as always. Cloonan and Conrad are among the most exciting writers for the book for me.

GUNDRA. Thank the gods, I'm so glad they used her with the valkyries. It seems like her continuity from Orlando's run has carried over, which is nice, but she and Diana don't seem to have much of a history, so no golden age Nazi Gundra in continuity.

LOVED "the women were talking!" and Diana completely showing up Thor. Diana's personality here is at it's finest.

Also, Diana bangs Siegfried and I'm all about it. We've seen him on future covers so I'm glad he's staying around... maybe they can even be part of a throuple with Steve.
    SAME! I mean, wouldn’t you? Now I’m picturing Siggy and Steve…
    8FD36221-92D4-49BD-9A30-A5FA9A018B05.jpg

I liked the issue for the most part. spoilers:
    Not looking forward to another story about Themyscira being attacked
    end of spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I liked the issue for the most part. spoilers:
    Not looking forward to another story about Themyscira being attacked
    end of spoilers.
    That was Olympus

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Another hit from this creative team. They wrapped up the Asguard storyline quite well. It was great seeing both Gundra and Dr. Psycho in this issue. They both fit into this storyline quite naturally and should be a lesson to future Wonder Woman writers on how to incorporate her villains into the title. The purple lasso from the Valkyries looks interesting. I wonder what it does? Glad to see Siegfried back as well. Nice sneak peak at Diana's new costume on the last page....
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    That was Olympus
    My mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    Nothing bad to say about this issue, ..but think it would have been even better, with wild Etta, along for the ride!
    The fact that they have been reading the Golden Age comics gives me hope that they'll bring bavi that personality, but still have to be cautious.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    The fact that they have been reading the Golden Age comics gives me hope that they'll bring bavi that personality, but still have to be cautious.
    Is there an organic way to combine fun, fiesty, and punchy Etta with military hard-ass Etta? If they could, it'd be kinda awesome and the kind of character that really should be in a WW comic.