Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    Also, this series is freaking awesome.
    While I am thoroughly enjoying the story, I find that unlike previous awesome Tom King 12 issue wonders (Omega Men, Mister Miracle, Vision, even Strange Adventures), we're still not quite sure what the story is. The pacing and detail is incredible but for this series, making the landing is even more important. But so far, it has been one helluva ride.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    While I am thoroughly enjoying the story, I find that unlike previous awesome Tom King 12 issue wonders (Omega Men, Mister Miracle, Vision, even Strange Adventures), we're still not quite sure what the story is. The pacing and detail is incredible but for this series, making the landing is even more important. But so far, it has been one helluva ride.
    For me that’s what makes this one so great. Usually you can tell by now where it’s headed, but now it’s still very much like a Rorschach test where the reader has to project what they think is gonna happen / what things
    Mean.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    For me that’s what makes this one so great. Usually you can tell by now where it’s headed, but now it’s still very much like a Rorschach test where the reader has to project what they think is gonna happen / what things
    Mean.
    That analogy is incredibly awesome. Obviously it's time to reread even more and see what ideas come to mind.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?