Extraordinary Member

Default The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox #1 Preview

The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox #1 Preview + Interview
    Writer: Matthew Rosenberg
    Artist: Jesús Merino

Extraordinary Member

This is coming out in print, but first it’ll be on DC UNIVERSE INFINITE with a special “Director’s Cut” edition that includes something called a “Bonus Box.” Can you describe what that is? As I understand it, it has some extra clues that aren’t in the regular edition. Does it have extra story as well?

I'm really excited about the bonus box. They are five or six-page stories by me and brilliant artist Jesús Merino that show you what else is going on inside the Gotham Central Precinct while the Joker tells his tales. They are the kind of stories comic writers don't get to write often. Just these quick moments that can be strange, or intense, or exciting. But they all provide clues to a bigger mystery happening in the main story.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Okay, who's the genius who decided to put all of them in the same cell? Bane and Croc together would've been able to break the bars if not the wall.

Gordon said it too. Thank you.

Also Riddler is noticeably missing, I guess that's why they have to call Joker, and Joker bolded the word riddle. So there's why he's not the one asked to work with the police. He did it.

Extraordinary Member

Oh this is out digitally now but won't be in print till August.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Okay, who's the genius who decided to put all of them in the same cell? Bane and Croc together would've been able to break the bars if not the wall.

Gordon said it too. Thank you.

Also Riddler is noticeably missing, I guess that's why they have to call Joker, and Joker bolded the word riddle. So there's why he's not the one asked to work with the police. He did it.
    Especially since they also put Harley, Ivy, and Selina in the same cell with a bunch of male villains. Isn't it protocol that men and women don't share the same cells? Why is Selina the only one demanding her own cell ?

Actually, kind of weird Selina was even there to begin with but whatever.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Especially since they also put Harley, Ivy, and Selina in the same cell with a bunch of male villains. Isn't it protocol that men and women don't share the same cells? Why is Selina the only one demanding her own cell ?

Actually, kind of weird Selina was even there to begin with but whatever.
    That reminds me... is there an Arkham inmate that's specializes in rape or sexual harassment? It can include killing on top of it

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

That reminds me... is there an Arkham inmate that's specializes in rape or sexual harassment? It can include killing on top of it
    Hopefully that can of worms was never opened and never will be

It seems there will be an actual riddle for readers to solve which is kinda neat.
    Last edited by batnbreakfast; 06-09-2021 at 02:44 AM.

Well...depending on how you look at what Mad Hatter does to his "Alice's."