Default This weeks DC comixology sale: Green Arrow bargains

There’s a lot of Green Arrow stuff in this weeks sale including the Mike Grell run at an astonishing low price.

Really strong buy rec for anybody who hasn’t yet read, for me it’s one of the great long DC runs. (The good Jeff Lemire run also on sale, albeit not at same super low price.)

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    There’s a lot of Green Arrow stuff in this weeks sale including the Mike Grell run at an astonishing low price.

Really strong buy rec for anybody who hasn’t yet read, for me it’s one of the great long DC runs. (The good Jeff Lemire run also on sale, albeit not at same super low price.)
    Mike Grell's Green Arrow is dark, but it's a classic run.

I love Lemire...I couldn't figure out why I hadn't read the run, and than I saw.....Ollie doesn't have the goatee and robin hood moustache!!!

I couldn't get over that. Ollie Must always have the classic goatee, but for the sake of Lemire I shall venture forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nostalgia View Post
    Mike Grell's Green Arrow is dark, but it's a classic run.

I love Lemire...I couldn't figure out why I hadn't read the run, and than I saw.....Ollie doesn't have the goatee and robin hood moustache!!!

I couldn't get over that. Ollie Must always have the classic goatee, but for the sake of Lemire I shall venture forth.
    Once you’ve steeled yourself about the lack of hirsute adornment, think you’re really enjoy the read...overall the run reminded me a lot of the Frank Miller Daredevil run.

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    Once you’ve steeled yourself about the lack of hirsute adornment, think you’re really enjoy the read...overall the run reminded me a lot of the Frank Miller Daredevil run.
    Lol, sounds good....I don't know why I'm so bothered by changes to my favourite characters....(I don't mind it when it's characters I'm not huge on, loved the 90's Aquaman look) ....but I'll get over it.

Lemire is a good writer, so I'm looking forward to it now, cheers.

They need to add the individual issues from #25-79 of the Grell run.
    They only have them in digital trades and DC Universe Infinite carries only the singles from Comixology.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.