Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Hearing Fortnite referred to as a MMO just made me feel geriatric. Shoutouts to a youth wasted on Final Fantasy XI and a young adulthood on Final Fantasy XIV.
    I know, right?

Ironically, I loved DCUO, but it also made me dislike MMOs even more. Just the fact that your ability to play certain content was completely contingent upon having raids of eight or more meant you were at the mercy of unpredictable scheduling and internet connection quality. Yikes...

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    I know, right?

Ironically, I loved DCUO, but it also made me dislike MMOs even more. Just the fact that your ability to play certain content was completely contingent upon having raids of eight or more meant you were at the mercy of unpredictable scheduling and internet connection quality. Yikes...
    Try tanking or healing raids where lazy DPS would insist they're getting lag spikes hence why they can't properly dodge AoE/learn the mechanics of the fight but somehow their rotations are always on point and never suffer latency.

Goddamned sons of bitches. lol

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

I'm holding off on buying the Season Pass until we learn exactly how this skin will be made available. If it's like the Rick skin, where you have to collect literally every star in the game to unlock it, then I'll wait until they make Superman available in the store months from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    I'm holding off on buying the Season Pass until we learn exactly how this skin will be made available. If it's like the Rick skin, where you have to collect literally every star in the game to unlock it, then I'll wait until they make Superman available in the store months from now.
    ...you play Fortnite? My brain isn’t able to process this correctly
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Most of us play some degree of video game or the other. Now, playing them "well..."

Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

I'm more of a Team Fortress 2 guy but this is exactly what DC should be doing to younger audiences interested in the character.
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yeah, my nephew pulled me into it a few years ago. Now, I play more often than he does.