Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Again robyn hood. Her "mom" had her mind still and said she was going to rebuild her. Let's see her in champions or new warriors.

[IMG][/IMG]

A new bluebird. Spidey would not be happy with someone else wearing that outfit as she was his greatest failure!

[IMG][/IMG]

Bring back Turbo and make her work with Nova (Rich).

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Again robyn hood. Her "mom" had her mind still and said she was going to rebuild her. Let's see her in champions or new warriors.

[IMG][/IMG]

A new bluebird. Spidey would not be happy with someone else wearing that outfit as she was his greatest failure!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Besides Uncle Ben, Gwen Stacy, and Harry Osborn? Yeah, true enough. And Robyn Hood would be cool to bring back. I did like her debut in Avenging Spider-Man #9-10.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap808 View Post
    Bring back Turbo and make her work with Nova (Rich).
    Turbo would be cool, too. A lot of the old-school New Warriors, joining up with Richard Rider/Nova in a space adventure, would be awesome to see.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

The Doublemint… I mean Double Trouble Twins
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Fantastic Member

Would love a current update on Diamondback…

all the original villains from the 1960s Spider-Man cartoon.
    If I got to be a Marvel writer that is absolutely what I'd do. All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    I think she was killed off in a Cosmic Ghost Rider mini-series.
    Damn, I hate that character even more now. One of Cates' worst ideas.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

What about planet terry? Is he ok? Him and robota were partners with her wasn't they? Would stink bringing him back just to kill him off.
    Last edited by Gaastra; 09-08-2023 at 08:11 AM.

I'd like to see something done with Spindrifter.

Honestly, given Sony's desperation to try and make Spider-Man spinoff movies I'm surprised they've not tried to make her their own Doctor Strange.

Also I'd like to see all the characters killed off in Avengers Arena back. Well, at least the Avengers Academy kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonmukluk View Post
    I'd like to see something done with Spindrifter.

Honestly, given Sony's desperation to try and make Spider-Man spinoff movies I'm surprised they've not tried to make her their own Doctor Strange.

Also I'd like to see all the characters killed off in Avengers Arena back. Well, at least the Avengers Academy kids.
    Seconded. Both for the Academy kids and Mandi Sjorokker.
    The Spider-Man franchise is full of interesting characters, if only people would look beyond the symbiotes and the Lee/Ditko villains.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I'm not saying that I necessarily want to see the "return" of this Marvel Epic character, but it would be rather interesting to see what would happen if Captain Confederacy showed up in 616. Or the MCU, for that matter.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    What about planet terry? Is he ok? Him and robota were partners with her wasn't they? Would stink bringing him back just to kill him off.
    Probably won't happen. Harvey Comics went after Marvel stating that Terry was a rip off of Riche Rich. Although I'm sure a clever writer/artist could sneak him in somewhere as a cameo.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I'm not saying that I necessarily want to see the "return" of this Marvel Epic character, but it would be rather interesting to see what would happen if Captain Confederacy showed up in 616. Or the MCU, for that matter.
    I actually have a few issues of these. I wouldn't mind seeing a revamp with better art in it's on universe. That way, they could really explore the political and racial of the premise.

For people who don't people who don't know the premise, it's set in a world where the South won the civil war and they have their own superheroes. But Cap Confederacy starts to question the status quo and falls in will folks who are against the state. The black lady here is his wife who becomes the new Cap Confederacy.

Probably won't happen. Harvey Comics went after Marvel stating that Terry was a rip off of Riche Rich. Although I'm sure a clever writer/artist could sneak him in somewhere as a cameo.
    Not terry. That's royal roy. Roy was made by one of the richie rich cretors and yes was a rip-off. He did show up again in x-babies however so marvel has used him again.

Terry is the space kid who later showed up in drex the destroyers book as his star comic was canon with the main universe!

Here is terry--

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Here is roy--

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Gaastra; 09-09-2023 at 04:57 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Seconded. Both for the Academy kids and Mandi Sjorokker.
    The Spider-Man franchise is full of interesting characters, if only people would look beyond the symbiotes and the Lee/Ditko villains.
    Indeed. I'm particularly fond of Joystick and Stunner from the 90s Clone Saga-era comics, if only because Joystick reminds me of an even more amoral version of Black Cat who's a villain for the thrill of it and Stunner is a very apt allegory for how people sometimes represent themselves falsely or inaccurately in virtual spaces compared to how they are or look in "real life."
    The spider is always on the hunt.