Page 28 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

I want Prince Wayfinder of Ithacon (a.k.a. The Enigma Force) to return in his human form:

Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 01-06-2023 at 12:20 AM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Definitely, my next choice would be...

Jack O'Lantern
    He’s currently heavily featured in the current Gold Goblin series.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Continuing from my post in the Thudnerbolts thread, I want to see the return of Jolt! Jolt is so underrated and underused that it's a crime! She was a original Thunderbolt and deserves more respect and way more appearances. Bring back Jolt, Marvel! Please?

Jolt.jpg

Another character is Dragonfly. Why Dragonfly? I don't know, she has a cool enough design to warrant a return as a fodder villain for heroes to beat up. That's about the only reason I want more of her. Sometimes a design is all it takes.

Dragonfly-Marvel-Comics-Ani-Men-Dultry-handbook-big.jpg

Tarantula (Maria Vasquez)

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Continuing from my post in the Thudnerbolts thread, I want to see the return of Jolt! Jolt is so underrated and underused that it's a crime! She was a original Thunderbolt and deserves more respect and way more appearances. Bring back Jolt, Marvel! Please?

Jolt.jpg

Another character is Dragonfly. Why Dragonfly? I don't know, she has a cool enough design to warrant a return as a fodder villain for heroes to beat up. That's about the only reason I want more of her. Sometimes a design is all it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

Tarantula (Maria Vasquez)
    Cosigned on Jolt and Maria Vasquez/Tarantula.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Jet Zola. Especially with her brother Ian running around in her ex-boyfriend’s Sam Wilson’s ongoing comic.

Ultimate Member

Jolt.jpg

Hell yes on Jolt.

And Dragonfly does intrigue me, since she was the 'late' member of the Ani-Men, and the first to have a real 'super-power' that didn't really have anything to do with her animal type. Cat-dude had agility and claws, frog-dude could jump, and Dragonfly could... hypnotize people? That was kind of random, and therefore interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    I want Prince Wayfinder of Ithacon (a.k.a. The Enigma Force) to return in his human form:

The Sword in the Star was just reforged in the current Scarlet Witch ongoing. I am pretty sure it's reference went past most people as it's pretty obscure. I would love it if Matvel would reprint those old Wayfinder issues of Marvel Preview as I've never had a chance to read them.

Trauma, Cloud 9 and the Avengers Initiative cast.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Trauma, Cloud 9 and the Avengers Initiative cast.
    Yes, I'm partial to Komodo and Hardball, as well as Gauntlet and niche Initiative folk like Armory, Gorilla Girl, Red Nine, Telemetry, etc.

Whole bunch of interesting new characters, and really, Reptil seems to be the only one that went anywhere. (And speaking of Reptil, I'd totally love to see more of Avengers Academy classmates, Striker and Finesse!)

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Yes, I'm partial to Komodo and Hardball, as well as Gauntlet and niche Initiative folk like Armory, Gorilla Girl, Red Nine, Telemetry, etc.

Whole bunch of interesting new characters, and really, Reptil seems to be the only one that went anywhere. (And speaking of Reptil, I'd totally love to see more of Avengers Academy classmates, Striker and Finesse!)
    I was pissed they made Vox and Prima Donna villains.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Oh yeah, the entire Initiative was roughed oud character designs that were neat concepts in general.

As people have already mentioned John Doe the Nth Man and his ax crazy sibling Alfred O'Meaghan, let me stay in a Ninja vein and mention super obscuro Ninja Team"

The Shadowmasters!

Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 18-53-57 Shadowmasters_(Earth-616)_from_Official_Handbook_of_the_Marvel.jpg

Plus their wayward clone disciple Mace!

Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 18-54-29 Shigeru_Ezaki_(Clone)_(Earth-616)_from_All-New_Official_Handbo.jpg

And to challenge them to battle as never before, The Snakeroot of the Hand!

Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 18-57-41 Snakeroot_(Earth-616).webp (WEBP Image 922 × 741 pixels) — Sca.jpg
    Last edited by Muadib; 05-01-2023 at 10:13 AM.

I thought about the initiative cast recently and curious what they are up to. I got into Marvel Comics around that time so it could be nostalgia talking
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-02-2023 at 08:20 AM.

Jolt.jpg

I'd like to see Jolt back, however, in her original form and with her original poweres. Never cared much for her after she got full-blown electro-powers. I prefered the speed, agility and electro-punches.

Peace