Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1144
    Fantastic Member

I would like to see the Sons of The Tiger and Ava and Angela return. It's interesting how the writers of the current White Tiger never tried to connect her with the Sons. I know they want to keep Ava as her own person with her own situations, but there's a lot of potential to tie all the history together to create something new.

I would base the current White Tiger in the Bronx as that borough has never been given the comic book treatment in recent times. It has a whole wealth of stories there. I would like to see other parts of NY besides Times Square. Let Spidey have Manhattan and DD have Hell's Kitchen. I want to see an ongoing White Tiger series centered in the Bronx.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    You know, I always wanted to see the Max Hammer Hulk return. He was a gangster that coerced Banner into "curing" him of his cancer. The side effect of the cure was his skin became green and eventually became a Hulk-like being. I know it's been about forty or so years but I wouldn't mind seeing him.

Master Khan-------I like to see him return as a foe of Ava Ayala White Tiger

Black Dragon------- Last we seen of him, the Wakandans took him into custody. It's time for him to break out of custody and wreak havoc.

Hunter The White Wolf------- I hate how he's been treated over the years. He should be an international player and start his own Hatut Zeraze abroad.
    I would like to see the Sons of The Tiger and Ava and Angela return. It's interesting how the writers of the current White Tiger never tried to connect her with the Sons. I know they want to keep Ava as her own person with her own situations, but there's a lot of potential to tie all the history together to create something new.

I would base the current White Tiger in the Bronx as that borough has never been given the comic book treatment in recent times. It has a whole wealth of stories there. I would like to see other parts of NY besides Times Square. Let Spidey have Manhattan and DD have Hell's Kitchen. I want to see an ongoing White Tiger series centered in the Bronx.
    I like those ideas. Especially the White Tiger one. Speaking of White Tiger . . . I'd definitely love to see Kevin "Kasper" Cole come back as well. Considering his whole thing started off as a somewhat dark parody of Spider-Man's classic status quo, insofar as using his costumed alter ego's heroics to earn a living for his civilian identity so he could better support his remaining family, it'd be interesting to see him back on the streets of New York and how it could dovetail with all the more recent shifts in Wakanda's and Black Panther's status quos.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I like those ideas. Especially the White Tiger one. Speaking of White Tiger . . . I'd definitely love to see Kevin "Kasper" Cole come back as well. Considering his whole thing started off as a somewhat dark parody of Spider-Man's classic status quo, insofar as using his costumed alter ego's heroics to earn a living for his civilian identity so he could better support his remaining family, it'd be interesting to see him back on the streets of New York and how it could dovetail with all the more recent shifts in Wakanda's and Black Panther's status quos.
    I haven't see Kasper Cole in ages. Thank you for bringing him up. I'm kinda surprised with his financial troubles T'Challa hasn't offered him a job. I could see him return.

Fantastic Member

Battlestar! He hasn't been an Avenger yet. I think it's time that Lemar Hoskins is fleshed out and given his own mini series.

All of the characters who first appeared in Spider-Woman vol. 1

Tick Tock
    Skein
    Daddy Longlegs
    Poltergeist
    Jerry Hunt
    Brothers Grimm
    Needle
    Waxman
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

I haven't see Kasper Cole in ages. Thank you for bringing him up. I'm kinda surprised with his financial troubles T'Challa hasn't offered him a job. I could see him return.
    Battlestar! He hasn't been an Avenger yet. I think it's time that Lemar Hoskins is fleshed out and given his own mini series.
    Both of those sound great. I think Battlestar got some attention in Christopher Priest's U.S. Agent miniseries, collected under the subtitle "American Zealot." As for Kasper, the last issue of World of Wakanda had T'Challa meet up with him again and offer him a job, though I (sadly) don't know where he's been since.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    All of the characters who first appeared in Spider-Woman vol. 1

Tick Tock
    Skein
    Daddy Longlegs
    Poltergeist
    Jerry Hunt
    Brothers Grimm
    Needle
    Waxman
    Those would be good, especially Skein. Hopefully she shows up in the new/current series.

Fantastic Member

I figure it's already been said... but gimme Tyrant. Dude could be a major baddie with some work.

Extraordinary Member

Yes. A limited series or at least a one shot like Marvel used to do.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I really like how Waxman was used over in the prior volume of Moon Knight by Jed McKay.
    Since MK is 616s Batman, hush Nighthawk folks, Waxman fits the parallel role of Clayface to a tee.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

The original villainous Squadron Sinister from the late 1960s Avengers book.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    The original villainous Squadron Sinister from the late 1960s Avengers book.
    Could have Speed Demon/James Sanders reunite with his old buddies from that and reassemble the Squadron Sinister. That would be an interesting arc, though after how the Squadron Supreme of America was created and used back in Jason Aaron's Avengers saga, there might be people who've had their fill with Marvel using the Squadron as evil (or antagonistic) Justice League analogues for the Avengers to beat up.

Ultimate Member

After Lemar's death in the Falcon & the Winter Soldier show, I am kind of interested in what happened to him in 616!

There could even be a sub-plot about some lingering side-effects from the Power Broker treatments that could involve other Power Broker alums, including John Walker, but also Sharon Ventura/Ms. Marvel/She-Thing, Dennis Dunphy/Demolition Man or Antonio Rodriguez/Armadillo.

(It doesn't even have to be the treatment failing, it could be that the Power Broker, or some other nogoodnik, has deliberately dosed those affected by the Power Broker treatment causing it to break down, so that these people will have to do their bidding to get a cure! Bang! Bunch super-pawns, who have to do what you say if they don't want to die!)

Also be kinda funny to find out some deep cut retcontinuity, like that the Power Broker process was reverse-engineered from cell and blood samples taken from Mary MacPherran/Titania, and is a degraded version of whatever process Dr. Doom used in Secret Wars to empower her, making all of them sort of cheap knockoffs of Dooms superior work empowering Titania!
    Last edited by Sutekh; 02-20-2024 at 09:03 PM.

BANNED

Bereet. Only used by Mantlo for a short time over 40 years ago. He retconned the previous version as originally presented in Rampaging Hulk. I read both mags as they came out, and while the character made no lasting impression the first time (she was, literally, all about her bag of tricks), the way she was incorporated into the 616 universe was curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    After Lemar's death in the Falcon & the Winter Soldier show, I am kind of interested in what happened to him in 616!

There could even be a sub-plot about some lingering side-effects from the Power Broker treatments that could involve other Power Broker alums, including John Walker, but also Sharon Ventura/Ms. Marvel/She-Thing, Dennis Dunphy/Demolition Man or Antonio Rodriguez/Armadillo.

(It doesn't even have to be the treatment failing, it could be that the Power Broker, or some other nogoodnik, has deliberately dosed those affected by the Power Broker treatment causing it to break down, so that these people will have to do their bidding to get a cure! Bang! Bunch super-pawns, who have to do what you say if they don't want to die!)

Also be kinda funny to find out some deep cut retcontinuity, like that the Power Broker process was reverse-engineered from cell and blood samples taken from Mary MacPherran/Titania, and is a degraded version of whatever process Dr. Doom used in Secret Wars to empower her, making all of them sort of cheap knockoffs of Dooms superior work empowering Titania!
    That would be an interesting twist, and as far as I know, at least since the U.S. Agent miniseries by Christopher Priest, Lemar Hoskins/Battlestar is still alive and well.

Incredible Member

Not too sure how many of these classify as obscure but

Sun Girl (the one created by Yost)

Any of the original characters from Avengers The Initiative.

Puma

American Eagle

Steel Spider