Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Has Darkstar been in recent stories? I know she is 'back' from her death.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Has Darkstar been in recent stories? I know she is 'back' from her death.
    Yeah, but which one? I think after Laynia died, there were a few others that used the Darkstar name.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah, but which one? I think after Laynia died, there were a few others that used the Darkstar name.
    Laynia's back last seen in the Avengers and in the Upcoming Winter Guard limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Laynia's back last seen in the Avengers and in the Upcoming Winter Guard limited.
    She is? Oh, thank you, Lonewolf36! I will have to check that out. I always like Laynia.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

I say bring Texas Twister and the rest of the Rangers back. A super powered Cowboy could really stand out and you can have a western themed team in the modern day.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Correct. I remember one example from...

Amazing Spider-Man #376

Yeah, that was the one I was thinking of, too. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I say bring Texas Twister and the rest of the Rangers back. A super powered Cowboy could really stand out and you can have a western themed team in the modern day.
    That would be cool. The last time I saw them was in Scarlet Spider (starring Kaine) by Chris Yost, issues 7-9.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I'd love to see Ricochet from the Slingers show up on Krakoa. Lot of opportunities there.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Thing 2099 View Post
    I'd love to see Ricochet from the Slingers show up on Krakoa. Lot of opportunities there.
    That would be interesting.

Definitely, my choice would be the "Hero Trial" contestants from Eternals (2006/2007):

A lot of the Initiative heroes
    Wanna make somethin' of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic1967 View Post
    That would be cool. I'm especially wondering whatever happened to the sole survivor of the Initiative's Red Team/Scarlet Spiders.

The First Line from Marvel Lost Generation…. Bring them back somehow…

We still don't know who half the 50 states teams members were. It's annoying when you have team lists and only one member listed. I still want to know who was in force works at that time! It's a big gap missing from some of these teams.

Also what's cloud 9 and mvp clone up to today?

Would love for marvel to use miss america also. She was marvels wonder woman and superman in ww2 and even went on to host non hero comics after the war. She was the second marvel hero to get a show in japan after spider-man. Both her and wonder woman came back in the 60s. DC launched wonder woman in her own series, made a live action show, put her in superfriends and gave her toys. She is now one of the big three in comics and known world wide! Good job dc!

Marvel brought miss america back, striped away her superman powers making her weaker, made her old then killed her off right away! No one knows who she is! Way to go marvel.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Marvel did do a one shot of her in 2009 at least.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Gaastra; 06-27-2021 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    We still don't know who half the 50 states teams members were. It's annoying when you have team lists and only one member listed. I still want to know who was in force works at that time! It's a big gap missing from some of these teams.

Would love for marvel to use miss america also. She was marvels wonder woman and superman in ww2 and even went on to host non hero comics after the war. She was the second marvel hero to get a show in japan after spider-man. Both her and wonder woman came back in the 60s. DC launched wonder woman in her own series, made a live action show, put her in superfriends and gave her toys. She is now one of the big three in comics and known world wide! Good job dc!

Marvel brought miss america back, striped away her superman powers making her weaker, made her old then killed her off right away! No one knows who she is! Way to go marvel.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Thanks for posting this, Gaastra. I also like Miss America and cannot believe the treatment Marvel gave her (although I should not be surprised) but this was decades ago when they treated her worse than any of their heroines up to that point.

Miss America had so much potential and was a great character. You are right that today no one even knows her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Dont think the Krakoa rebirth goes back that far but it was revealed she was a latent mutant.Have her and Whizzer reborn and meet up with their son Nuklo on Krakoa.