Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
Oliver Osnick, formerly Octo-Kid, formerly Spider-Kid, better known in the 90s onward as Steel Spider. Idolized Doctor Octopus at first, but after realizing Ock was a bit of a tool, to say the least, and being rescued by Spider-Man, he switched his target of admiration and emulation to the web-slinger. Became something of a grim and gritty vigilante called the Steel Spider when the 90s came around, and his last appearance was in the post-Civil War Thunderbolts getting his arm chewed off by Mac Gargan/Venom before being tossed into the Negative Zone prison for unregistered superhuman vigilantes. I thought it was a whole lot of missed potential he didn't show up in either volume of Superior Spider-Man (Doctor Octopus's mind in Spider-Man's body, or a cloned body made from both Spider-Man's and Octavius's DNA), and I even had a story idea in mind where he went into cybernetics, gave himself a new arm to replace the one Gargan/Venom chewed off, and built a cybernetic carapace in the style of Metal Gear's Cyborg Ninja to emulate Spider-Man's powers and abilities, making himself a "real" Steel Spider.

Agreed and add American Eagle for me as a character who I think should've been featured more coming out of that Thunderbolts arc. I didn't really know too much about AE before that arc but when a character can whoop Bullseye and have the audacity to talk S**t to him at the same time you've definitely piqued my interest.

Wouldn't have minded seeing more of Sepulchure either.