Page 48 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

You know how much I love the Heralds, K7P5V!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Thanks.

I am not really familiar with Spaceknight Starshine. If we include the Men, then it would be good to have Stardancer who enhanced the Blue Diamond into his perfect form with the women. Also, with Nova being gold(en), it would contrast with Stardancer's silvery outfit. But I guess we could add Starshine!

I am not that into Nebula nor Gamora, although their on-screen appearances have made me like (that version of) them.
    I did not remember that Star-Dancer had history with Blue Diamond! Potentially interesting. (And more cosmic ladies does seem like a good thing. 40 friggin' Elders of the Universe, and they all have one thing in common, a penis.) On the subject of diamonds, some of those other Xandarian heroes that all died or whatever when Xandar went ker-flooey seemed interesting. Diamondhead obviously was a baddie, but the 'syphon warriors' and the psionic dude with the collective psionic might of the Worldmind, seemed cool.

Same thoughts on Gamora and Nebula. Love the MCU versions as much as I disliked the original comic book versions.

Yup she has a history with blue diamond.

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    (And more cosmic ladies does seem like a good thing. 40 friggin' Elders of the Universe, and they all have one thing in common, a penis.).
    There are two known Elder's of the Universe that are female... the Caregiver and the Judicator. Both were introduced in Gruenwald's Quasar run.

And then there is Carina, the Collector's daughter (and her mom) as well as Voyager (daughter of the original Grandmaster). They may also count as Elder's.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    There are two known Elder's of the Universe that are female... the Caregiver and the Judicator. Both were introduced in Gruenwald's Quasar run.

And then there is Carina, the Collector's daughter (and her mom) as well as Voyager (daughter of the original Grandmaster). They may also count as Elder's.
    A few more female ones have been introduced in recent years.

The Profiteer was introduced by Dan Slott in his FANTASTIC FOUR work at the start of the "Empyre" crossover event.

The Promoter was introduced by Jeremy Whitley in the THOR VS HULK: CHAMPIONS OF THE UNIVERSE book.

Extraordinary Member

Unus the untouchable. One of my fave villains.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Yup she has a history with blue diamond.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Is that trimpe doing the art?

I did not remember that Star-Dancer had history with Blue Diamond! Potentially interesting. (And more cosmic ladies does seem like a good thing. 40 friggin' Elders of the Universe, and they all have one thing in common, a penis.) On the subject of diamonds, some of those other Xandarian heroes that all died or whatever when Xandar went ker-flooey seemed interesting. Diamondhead obviously was a baddie, but the 'syphon warriors' and the psionic dude with the collective psionic might of the Worldmind, seemed cool.

Same thoughts on Gamora and Nebula. Love the MCU versions as much as I disliked the original comic book versions.
    Yes, the Stardancer is truly cosmic and is mysterious. I would like to see more of her.

I only know very little of those diamond-people, having seen them only briefly very long ago. I know of Diamondhead (he had a moustache too!) and the psionic guy. But I agree, they did seem interesting.

Glad to find someone who shares my feelings on Gamora and Nebula.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Unus the untouchable. One of my fave villains.
    I like Unus, with his oh-so-golden-age rotating list of secret identities (is he Gunther Bain? Angelo Unuscione? A golden age mutant fashion started by Magnus, I mean Erik, I mean Max, I mean whatever-the-f*** he decides his name 'always was' next week...).

Force field powers are hot, and it's a shame that Sue Richards is the only one who really gets to play with them, while characters like Unus, Unuscione, Skids, Armor, Radius, Projecteur, Cecelia Reyes just sort of appear and then fade into obscurity. (And various other characters with perfectly cromulent powers like telekinesis or magnetic control sort of get 'and also force fields!' as a side-dish that comes free with their main course...)

But I *love* his maybe daughter, Carmella Unuscione! She's got a hot power-visual (and had it way before that latest force-field-exoskeleton chickie, Armor, who seems to be a Frankenstein mish-mash of Surge's backstory and Carmella's powers...). After that post fall-of-Avalon issue of X-Men where Cyclops had to lead Acolyte survivors Unuscione, Frenzy, Scanner and two of those Kleinstock imbeciles through the outback, I kind of fell in love with both Unuscione and Frenzy (and, to a lesser extent, Scanner). Those Kleinstocks, tho. Ugh.

Extraordinary Member

I like Unus, with his oh-so-golden-age rotating list of secret identities (is he Gunther Bain? Angelo Unuscione? A golden age mutant fashion started by Magnus, I mean Erik, I mean Max, I mean whatever-the-f*** he decides his name 'always was' next week...).

Force field powers are hot, and it's a shame that Sue Richards is the only one who really gets to play with them, while characters like Unus, Unuscione, Skids, Armor, Radius, Projecteur, Cecelia Reyes just sort of appear and then fade into obscurity. (And various other characters with perfectly cromulent powers like telekinesis or magnetic control sort of get 'and also force fields!' as a side-dish that comes free with their main course...)

But I *love* his maybe daughter, Carmella Unuscione! She's got a hot power-visual (and had it way before that latest force-field-exoskeleton chickie, Armor, who seems to be a Frankenstein mish-mash of Surge's backstory and Carmella's powers...). After that post fall-of-Avalon issue of X-Men where Cyclops had to lead Acolyte survivors Unuscione, Frenzy, Scanner and two of those Kleinstock imbeciles through the outback, I kind of fell in love with both Unuscione and Frenzy (and, to a lesser extent, Scanner). Those Kleinstocks, tho. Ugh.
    Yeah man. They bring back the dead all the time in comics. Why not Unus? Everything you said and more. There's a lot of story potential there.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Yeah man. They bring back the dead all the time in comics. Why not Unus? Everything you said and more. There's a lot of story potential there.
    I think Unus was brought back with no explanation, then killed again (was that M Day, or the Inhuman pox? I don't remember) and then brought back again.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    I think Unus was brought back with no explanation, then killed again (was that M Day, or the Inhuman pox? I don't remember) and then brought back again.
    Dam he got brought back and killed again?Wow I'm out the loop. Haven't bought X-men in a minute. But he's so obscure I didn't even know that lol. C'mon Marvel one mo time fah Unus! Al Ewing and Ed Mcguiness mini series. Lets gooooooooo!

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    The first time, the reason was pretty much Blob is an idiot and only thought he was dead.

The second time, he seemed to die after the Decimation. He came back for Selene's techno-zombie army in Necrosha. There's no evidence he died at the end of this, but he was on Krakoa recently.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes, the Stardancer is truly cosmic and is mysterious. I would like to see more of her.

I only know very little of those diamond-people, having seen them only briefly very long ago. I know of Diamondhead (he had a moustache too!) and the psionic guy. But I agree, they did seem interesting.

Glad to find someone who shares my feelings on Gamora and Nebula.
    st
    star dancer was last seen in stranger's lab world planet and freed by quasar or at least she should be.

Bring back tarzan and jane. They are pd now so marvel can use them! Last time they were brought up was in an issue of wolverine.

[IMG][/IMG]