Page 39 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Rover is a deep, deep, DEEP cut that I can say I've never heard of till now. Almost all of the characters in this thread I've heard of sans a few and Rover is one.

Having just read the Werewolf by Night one-shot my mind shifts to Rover needs to appear in something with Jack Russell aka The King of All Wolves!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

If we find ourselves rvisiting the Spider-Verse concept, I hope Spider-Zero makes a comeback. Her absence form End of The Spider-Verse was notable.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonmukluk View Post
    If we find ourselves rvisiting the Spider-Verse concept, I hope Spider-Zero makes a comeback. Her absence form End of The Spider-Verse was notable.
    Cosigned. I'd also like to see the comics version of Spider-Byte, given her appearance in Across the Spider-Verse. And speaking of tech-based, cyberpunk-inspired Spider-Variants, I'd love to see Zion "Recluse" Reilly, an outsider and rebel against the Electro-controlled digital network encompassing her world's New York City, make a return as well.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I was going to say I wonder whatever happened to LYNX, who I thought was a one storyline character from MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS in 1993 where her origin tale ended with Wolverine leaving her in the wilderness to live a life of solitude and peace, but she mistook him to be her mate and that she was meant to nest there and await his return to procreate - while wearing that dang Fang costume that is so popular in Logan's extended family. Not exactly an ideal ending for a feral fighting character, so I wondered what would have become of her when Logan never returned....
    However I see Jason Aaron pulled her from that ancient story and gave us an update years later in 2012.

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I was going to say I wonder whatever happened to LYNX, who I thought was a one storyline character from MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS in 1993 where her origin tale ended with Wolverine leaving her in the wilderness to live a life of solitude and peace, but she mistook him to be her mate and that she was meant to nest there and await his return to procreate - while wearing that dang Fang costume that is so popular in Logan's extended family. Not exactly an ideal ending for a feral fighting character, so I wondered what would have become of her when Logan never returned....
    However I see Jason Aaron pulled her from that ancient story and gave us an update years later in 2012.

Like her name. Her story definitely screams for an update with a different purpose, costume and maybe modifications to her abilities. And of course, whenever she does show up, she'll be supremely ticked off at Wolverine for ghosting her.

BANNED

I always liked Eric Masterson/Thunderstrike and Philip Javert/Swordsman II.

All-New Member

Philip Javert/Swordsman II
    Magdalane
    Halflife
    Quantum
    The Nightshift
    Deathcry

Karisma (FF Foe from the 80's)
    Seraph (From New Defenders)
    Haven (X-Factor)
    Life Guard and Slipstream
    The villians resurrected by the Hood
    Lindsay McCabe (Spider-Woman)
    Firebird (Avengers)

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Like her name. Her story definitely screams for an update with a different purpose, costume and maybe modifications to her abilities. And of course, whenever she does show up, she'll be supremely ticked off at Wolverine for ghosting her.
    Jason Aaron's aforementioned revival of the character cast Lynx (at left) as part of a group of mercenaries who's commonality was being brief involvement with Logan:SERAPH'S ANGELS, and pretty much does as you recommend, it seems...albeit seemingly with sexist overtones.

Lynx Seraphs Angles Woverine.jpg
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Rover is a deep, deep, DEEP cut that I can say I've never heard of till now. Almost all of the characters in this thread I've heard of sans a few and Rover is one.

Having just read the Werewolf by Night one-shot my mind shifts to Rover needs to appear in something with Jack Russell aka The King of All Wolves!!
    The mention of Rover makes me remember Dr. Pym, Scientific Aventurer's vehicle. WEHT? What if Rover has sentience? Why was the Morrison future Sentinel also named Rover (link?)? Kidding about that last part... maybe.
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 10-03-2023 at 10:55 AM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

What about hypertron IQ?

[IMG][/IMG]

Or jesse? (was that her name?)

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by PablitoMc View Post
    Philip Javert/Swordsman II
    Magdalane
    Halflife
    Quantum
    The Nightshift
    Deathcry

Karisma (FF Foe from the 80's)
    Seraph (From New Defenders)
    Haven (X-Factor)
    Life Guard and Slipstream
    The villians resurrected by the Hood
    Lindsay McCabe (Spider-Woman)
    Firebird (Avengers)
    You’re getting your wish for one of these characters in Avengers #6
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    You’re getting your wish for one of these characters in Avengers #6
    Firebird, I'd presume. I recall the last time I read her in Scarlet Spider #7-9 from the Chris Yost series, and she was part of the Rangers, a team of superheroes set up by the now-defunct post-Civil War 50-State Initiative in Texas. Would have been nice if more had been done there.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Firebird, I'd presume. I recall the last time I read her in Scarlet Spider #7-9 from the Chris Yost series, and she was part of the Rangers, a team of superheroes set up by the now-defunct post-Civil War 50-State Initiative in Texas. Would have been nice if more had been done there.
    The Rangers go back even further than that.

The Incredible Hulk #265 (November 1981)

Astonishing Member

The kids from X-Factor (vol.1) #47. I always expected them to pop up in the New Mutants but they were never seen again.

The original X-Force from Cloak and Dagger #10

And Iceman's sister who needs to make her Marvel U 616 debut.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    The kids from X-Factor (vol.1) #47. I always expected them to pop up in the New Mutants but they were never seen again.

The original X-Force from Cloak and Dagger #10

And Iceman's sister who needs to make her Marvel U 616 debut.
    There are SOOOOO many Mutants never seen again.... the Limbo demon has claimed more than Sentinels ever will it seems :/