Page 17 of 76 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    IDW will want to keep on to the publication license to Hasbro' ROM as long as possible, what with the licenses to publish its stablemates G.I. Joe and Transformers expiring at the end of the year.
    ^^^Didnt know about the expirations. Any clue as to who will end up w. those properties?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Rumiko Fujikawa

If everyone else can get a rez, she can get one too!
    ^^^She was a GREAT character!
    I thought she and Tony had a fun chemistry and wishwishwish she was still around.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Attachment 123826
    …Lextronn…
    Oh, my God. I remember this guy!!!

Mighty Member

its been too long since we've seen hannibal king

This character got a pretty decent push in her day and is well connected the Marvel Universe so I'm loathe to think of her as now "obscure" but...
    Whatever happened to Carmilla Black SCORPION?
    Always thought she's do well as a protégé of Jessica Drew/Spiderwoman, with their affinity for poisons - if she didn't just take up with her alleged Gamma family.

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I'd have to do a Marvel Wiki search cause I don't know a single character there in Agency X.
    Mutant side of Marvel?
    Agent X was basically an assassin who somehow got mixed-and-matched with Deadpool and developed amnesia, along with Deadpool's accelerated healing. The story behind it is rather tangled. The gal in the cowgirl hat is Outlaw, a mutant with super-strength and durability, whose real name is Inez Temple. The guy in the hood and skull mask is Taskmaster, redesigned by UDON, who was handling art duties on the Agent X series. Kind of blanking on the other two, though.
    LOL! The Hottie with the cellphone is Sandi Brandenberg, another in a long-line of forgotten characters that need to be brought back (ASAP):

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Indeed. The Iron Man anime from 2011 and then the follow-up feature Iron Man: Rise of Technovore were a terrible missed opportunity in that regard.
    ^^^She was a GREAT character!
    I thought she and Tony had a fun chemistry and wishwishwish she was still around.
    I concur. Still love how they first "met" (LOL):

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I'd LOVE to see the return of the entire cast from...

Agency X
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I'd have to do a Marvel Wiki search cause I don't know a single character there in Agency X.
    Mutant side of Marvel?
    Agent X was basically an assassin who somehow got mixed-and-matched with Deadpool and developed amnesia, along with Deadpool's accelerated healing. The story behind it is rather tangled. The gal in the cowgirl hat is Outlaw, a mutant with super-strength and durability, whose real name is Inez Temple. The guy in the hood and skull mask is Taskmaster, redesigned by UDON, who was handling art duties on the Agent X series. Kind of blanking on the other two, though.
    [center]LOL! The Hottie with the cellphone is Sandi Brandenberg, another in a long-line of forgotten characters that need to be brought back (ASAP):
    The one to the far left is Mary Zero...kind of like Forget Me Not in the X-Books...her mutant power was the no one could remember her.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Mary_...ry)_(Earth-616)

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

LOL! The Hottie with the cellphone is Sandi Brandenberg, another in a long-line of forgotten characters that need to be brought back (ASAP):

I concur. Still love how they first "met" (LOL):

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    The one to the far left is Mary Zero...kind of like Forget Me Not in the X-Books...her mutant power was the no one could remember her.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Mary_...ry)_(Earth-616)
    Thanks for refreshing my memory on the Agency X cast. Also, to respond to Thirteen for a moment, I would love to see Carmilla Black come back as well. Maybe she and Scorpia could fight it out at some point, too. Then, speaking of the Incredible Hulk . . . I miss Lyra terribly. Given how the historical records in her time were corrupted to say that Norman Osborn was the greatest hero of this era when Dark Reign was in full swing, I'd wonder what the corrected records after a few timeline shifts would say about that and how she'd react. (Yes, in case you're wondering, I am referring to Spider-Man.)
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    This character got a pretty decent push in her day and is well connected the Marvel Universe so I'm loathe to think of her as now "obscure" but...
    Whatever happened to Carmilla Black SCORPION?
    Always thought she's do well as a protégé of Jessica Drew/Spiderwoman, with their affinity for poisons - if she didn't just take up with her alleged Gamma family.
    She had a neat visual, the lower face mask before Silk made it big(ger), IIRC. Also fun to see a character who could lean either way, but whose powers definitely push her in a certain direction (like the mutant Kevin Ford/Wither, she's basically got a power that brands her as a villain, no matter what choices she makes).

Plus, last I saw her, she was kinda/sorta hooked up with Hardball, of the Initiative, putting one over on some baddies (pretending to be villains under their sway), IIRC.

Definitely, my next choice would be...

Spin Angels

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

I usually pick up anything featuring Fin Fang Foom, who's been absent awhile, far as I can tell.
    And Impossible Man anybody?
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Suburban Jersey Ninja She-Devils

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    She had a neat visual, the lower face mask before Silk made it big(ger), IIRC. Also fun to see a character who could lean either way, but whose powers definitely push her in a certain direction (like the mutant Kevin Ford/Wither, she's basically got a power that brands her as a villain, no matter what choices she makes).

Plus, last I saw her, she was kinda/sorta hooked up with Hardball, of the Initiative, putting one over on some baddies (pretending to be villains under their sway), IIRC.
    Hmm, yeah. Would like to see her show up again, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Suburban Jersey Ninja She-Devils

As someone who's lived in New Jersey all his life . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    If you've read Kibblesmith's Lockjaw where he guest stars, how would you rate his treatment there?
    Have not read it but that’s a good call out. I forgot about that series.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Lightwave

Not sure how obscure she is but I rarely see her like every blue moon, so I choose Cloud 9.
    tumblr_p8s38winpM1ru09bvo1_1280.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Lightwave

I would love to see that. In my head it is Bobby's father not mother who had another kid. No affair...but when Bobby was young his parents went through a trial separation and they both saw other people. His dad got a women pregnant but she never told him. After that woman's death the daughter tracks down her father.