Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Cardiac was in one issue of the current Iron Man run
    Issue 2. Didn't like his portrayal there, since he was holding innocent people hostage and threatening their lives to prove a point about pharmaceutical corruption. Cardiac, as I'm familiar with him, wouldn't do that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    The young inhumans. They were last seen in Silent War.

Alaris was in Inhumanity with a new design. Might have gotten used more if Fraction stayed on.

As for me. I would like the concepts of the crimson cadre and genetic council come back with any roster.

Extraordinary Member

Justice. As someone who was at one time one of the most prominent non-X-Men mutants...I would love to see him as a mutant who is staunchly anti-Krakoa.

Kim and the North Korean mutates.
    Sin título.jpg
    Last edited by duendeverde; 06-17-2021 at 11:56 PM.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Issue 2. Didn't like his portrayal there, since he was holding innocent people hostage and threatening their lives to prove a point about pharmaceutical corruption. Cardiac, as I'm familiar with him, wouldn't do that.
    I haven't read that run, waiting for trade, but I agree. Cardiac's modus operandi would not be to do that to innocents. Essentially he's a vigilante that skews something along the lines of one part Punisher, one part OG Prowler.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

The FF clones
    Last edited by danielsan52; 06-18-2021 at 07:20 AM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I haven't read that run, waiting for trade, but I agree. Cardiac's modus operandi would not be to do that to innocents. Essentially he's a vigilante that skews something along the lines of one part Punisher, one part OG Prowler.
    Pretty much, especially since his main targets tend to be people who use their wealth and power to manipulate the law so they can get away with sometimes-literal murder. Given where we are as a society these days, it's hard to argue a character like him isn't relevant or needed.

The FF clones
    We never did find out where they went did we? Also did we ever find out who the storm copy was that died by havok in the 80s x-men? We later find out she was teleported elsewhere and turned into a kid. trouble is we saw the dead storm and they even buried her so the recon didn't add up as we saw the body. The writer said "oops" and said in the letter page it will be addressed in a future story. They never did as far as i know! We still don't know where the second storm came from!

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    We never did find out where they went did we? Also did we ever find out who the storm copy was that died by havok in the 80s x-men? We later find out she was teleported elsewhere and turned into a kid. trouble is we saw the dead storm and they even buried her so the recon didn't add up as we saw the body. The writer said "oops" and said in the letter page it will be addressed in a future story. They never did as far as i know! We still don't know where the second storm came from!

[IMG][/IMG]
    yeah, they eventually do a flashback showing that the second Storm was an LMD… Still, the abduction had to have happened between panels since she was busy dreaming with Gateway for most of the issue.

What were the clone FF from?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    oh wait! Also I forgot Buzzsaw and Slimeball from X-Factor #47 (1st volume)...I dunno why, but those two in particular have lived in my head rent free for nearly 32 years now lol
    This plus Michael and Beth from the same issue. Also the mutants from the Judgment War. So much potential wasted.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Not so much individual characters but members from exiles of Central City that was sent to the future in Byrne's last FF story. They were modeled after the FF: Burner Patrol, Clobber Patrol, Head Patrol, and Wing Patrol. Would be fun to see them adjusting to modern-day Marvel.

And as mentioned by others, the Young Inhumans.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Yeah, he was violent when dispensing street justice, and he maintained a strong moral compass. Elias (Cardiac) was all about researching his targets before making his move as to avoid harming innocent people.

LMD or possibly alternate world stand-in (see Dan Slott's She-Hulk arcs)..
    he had also recently been with a group of physicians who helped out dr. strange on a mystic case.. jane foster was there too.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Yeah, he was violent when dispensing street justice, and he maintained a strong moral compass. Elias (Cardiac) was all about researching his targets before making his move as to avoid harming innocent people.
    Indeed, and sometimes, he could break away from a planned target if there were an innocent person in trouble or danger within his immediate vicinity, at least from what I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    LMD or possibly alternate world stand-in (see Dan Slott's She-Hulk arcs)..
    he had also recently been with a group of physicians who helped out dr. strange on a mystic case.. jane foster was there too.
    Hmm, good point there. Could just retcon it as some other kind of impostor trying to discredit Cardiac.

And yeah, I remember that story, too. Similar one happened in Jane Foster: Valkyrie, and Cardiac was there for that one as well.

Indeed, and sometimes, he could break away from a planned target if there were an innocent person in trouble or danger within his immediate vicinity, at least from what I remember.
    Correct. I remember one example from...

Amazing Spider-Man #376