Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Ooh! I like this idea. Go all 'Emotional Spectrum' or 'Symbiote God' and build it outwards into there being multiple cosmic bird entities, a whole family of them, with Psi-Hawk being explicitly psychic / psionic in nature, Black Crow being mystical / spiritual (sort of an anti-Adversary, and perhaps the uber-power behind the Puma and his Beyonder-slaying potential?),
    That would be a nice way to connect those continuity bits together! I always loved the Puma. He was a legit threat, plus there was a whole story arc about him slaping Spidey with money, like a vilainous Roberto Da Costa.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Wally the wizard needs to join strange academy.

[IMG][/IMG]

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    That looks like a Blue Phoenix! Any relation to Jean Grey or the Phoenix Force?
    Only from the standpoint that the Phoenix Force is supposed to encompass all of the psionic energies of every sentient being that ever existed or ever will exist in the Marvel Universe. Logically, that would include whatever psionic powers that Psi-Hawk brings to the table.

That said, I imagine that they are limiting that to 616 only, since post-Claremont treatment of the PF seems to be much more limited in her actual scale. Given that Psi-Hawk originates in a different universe, there's room to debate its relation to the PF in that respect.

But Psi-Hawk is definitely a top tier cosmic level power, as it was part of the team that Galactus assembled to take on First Firmament along with the Shaper of Worlds, the Never Queen, and the Infinaut, iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Spikes have been, for better or worse, a signature visual callback of Rachel's time as a Hound that is incorporated into most of her costumes.

exactly, and it would really make more sense to me that she would want to distance herself from that as much as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Wally the wizard needs to join strange academy.

[IMG][/IMG]
    I do not know Wally the Wizard. But the look and artwork remind me of Casper, Wendy, and Hotstuff.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Spikes have been, for better or worse, a signature visual callback of Rachel's time as a Hound that is incorporated into most of her costumes.

Always found it a bit of an odd mixed metaphor for Rachel to have been identified as both a canine and an avian at different points in her life. No offense to bird dogs, of course.

FEMIZONS!

...in particular:
    Iron Maiden

Snapdragon (I see that Sheoke made a recent toned down appearance fighting Moon Knight and Echo, but I miss the full wig and regalia!)
    Last edited by Thirteen; 12-21-2023 at 10:43 PM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

FEMIZONS!

...in particular:
    Iron Maiden
    nice. I can't help notice a similarity to Jocasta, and when I read Earth X way back in the day, I remember it occurring to me that Iron Maiden would be a pretty natural and logical evolution for Jo... I'd write that story happily!

Mighty Member

I don't even know if I made a comment in this thread already, but I will say that I would have probably mentioned Omega the Unknown (granted, I wouldn't want the original to be resurrected), so it is very cool to me that in the recent Howard the Duck #1 they brought him back (in a different universe) for a yarn.

EPOCH daughter of EON and current Cosmic "Master" of the Protector of the Universe...who is currently who, now? I lost track after Quasarhad the titie. Shouldn't the mantle have gone to Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers?

Would be cute to seen Epoch hang out with Singularity
    Last edited by Thirteen; 12-24-2023 at 05:03 AM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

The Immortal Weapons from Immortal Iron Fist.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Max_Brashear_(Earth-616)

Blue Marvel's son became Iron Fist. I'd wanna read more about that character.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post

That could be fun. I liked the idea of him teaming up with Victor Alvarez for a modern riff on "Power Man and Iron Fist."
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post

I like Dr Positron better as a name. It fits Max's mad scientist vibe.
    So far, I don't think anyone besides Ewing used him... like it's often the case with Ewing's creations, unfortunately.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That could be fun. I liked the idea of him teaming up with Victor Alvarez for a modern riff on "Power Man and Iron Fist."
    They could explore Science versus Magic
    Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    I like Dr Positron better as a name. It fits Max's mad scientist vibe.
    So far, I don't think anyone besides Ewing used him... like it's often the case with Ewing's creations, unfortunately.
    Positron works better as a mantle but I'm bored with Danny so I don't mind him being the new Iron Fist either. Maybe he could do both lol?

Positron Fist.

That's how it goes sometimes with the obscure characters. They don't take off outside of a few titles. It's partially why that whole creators shouldn't create new characters for Marvel and DC argument took form back in the early 2010s.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-06-2024 at 08:57 AM.