Turbine
    Videoman
    Vormund
    Warrior Woman (Hippolyta)
    Wes Cassady
    all Hostess advertisement villains
    all new Initiative characters

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

In a different thread, I mentioned Sybil, The Oracle of Atlantis, a character with ties to Rom Spaceknight and Namor. I'd like to see someone reintroduce and develop her.

Speaking of Spaceknights, add Starshine to this list. Always wanted her to play a role as one of Earth's champions. Perhaps with a different human host that was struck with a bolt of energy from the night sky -- the Living Light of Galador to be exact -- gaining similar powers and armor of the Galadorian Starshine. Of course, I also wanted that origin story to happen sometime around 1961 in Marvel's chronology to a Lumbee student that found herself in a life or death struggle with agents from a rogue government cabal, while driving cross-country to attend the University of North Carolina at Pembroke. But I guess that's probably being a tad too specific.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Every character that appeared in Spider-Woman vol 1.

Flesh & Bones from Spider-Woman vol 3.

All of the 50 state initiatives.

Vincente, Murmur, and Bulwark.

Nia Noble and Tara.

Sharon Ventura, Huntara, Devlor, Rafael Suarez.
    Last edited by danielsan52; 06-09-2021 at 12:37 PM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Every character that appeared in Spider-Woman vol 1.

Flesh & Bones from Spider-Woman vol 3.

All of the 50 state initiatives.

Vincente, Murmur, and Bulwark.

Nia Noble and Tara.

Sharon Ventura, Huntara, Devlor, Rafael Suarez.
    Are you thinking the same Tara I'm thinking?

The First Line.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Are you thinking the same Tara I'm thinking?
    Exactly that Tara
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

I always thought Poison had a interesting story and look.

R6bf0829df98f703764113c9af2af0d4f.jpg
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Oliver Osnick, formerly Octo-Kid, formerly Spider-Kid, better known in the 90s onward as Steel Spider. Idolized Doctor Octopus at first, but after realizing Ock was a bit of a tool, to say the least, and being rescued by Spider-Man, he switched his target of admiration and emulation to the web-slinger. Became something of a grim and gritty vigilante called the Steel Spider when the 90s came around, and his last appearance was in the post-Civil War Thunderbolts getting his arm chewed off by Mac Gargan/Venom before being tossed into the Negative Zone prison for unregistered superhuman vigilantes. I thought it was a whole lot of missed potential he didn't show up in either volume of Superior Spider-Man (Doctor Octopus's mind in Spider-Man's body, or a cloned body made from both Spider-Man's and Octavius's DNA), and I even had a story idea in mind where he went into cybernetics, gave himself a new arm to replace the one Gargan/Venom chewed off, and built a cybernetic carapace in the style of Metal Gear's Cyborg Ninja to emulate Spider-Man's powers and abilities, making himself a "real" Steel Spider.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Do defunct or obscure team names count?

There was this coterie of villains called The Fatalists, which crossed Namor long, long ago. They claimed to be extraterrestrial arms dealers from Pluto.

I'm not so much a fan of the Fatalists' prime directive or origin, but I would love to see the Fatalists name reused, preferably for a team of extremely powerful heroes that find themselves trapped on an alternate Earth that is much darker and more sinister than their native "golden age of humanity" Earth. Unable or unwilling to leave this darker Earth, they resolve to "correct" the aberrant reality, only to later discover that their native dimension was actually the aberration; this new Earth proves to be quite irremediable, despite their vast powers.

Of course, the Earth that they're trying to fix is 616. And, of course, some of the members who comprise the Fatalists are the benevolent counterparts of some of 616's most evil, powerful and dangerous villains ... like Doctor Doom, Onslaught, Apocalypse, Morgan le Fay and Void Sentry. The Fatalists attempt to reach out to the heroes of 616, but no one will believe or trust them. So they decide to use tactics that their evil counterparts would use in order to manipulate the heroes into doing what needs to be done, sacrificing their own lives in the process. This is a cautionary tale of why true heroes should never kill.
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 06-09-2021 at 05:05 PM.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Definitely, another favorite would be...

Death's Head

Mighty Member

Where did the female Punishers get to ? (90's one & Greg Rucka's). Maybe a female team avenging crimes against women...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Where did the female Punishers get to ? (90's one & Greg Rucka's). Maybe a female team avenging crimes against women...
    Could even throw in Vendetta from Punisher 2099, if there were to be any time-traveling involved.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

As I usually do for these threads, I nominate Enitharmon the Weaver. And, really, if you bring him in, may as well bring back Kaluu as well.
    "Age is not defined by years, but by regrets...I'm an old man now." --Fighting Yank, "Project Superpowers"

Extraordinary Member

Protocide. Seemed to have his head on straight as he helped Steve at the end of his introductory arc. So what is he up to.

Also...William Burnside...Cap of the 50s. Not so much see him on an adventure but just have Steve check in on him to see how he is doing.

Threads like this make me think an anthology type book would do well. Bring back something like Marvel Fanfare and have creators tell the stories of these forgotten characters. Stand alone issues or short arcs. Could be a way for some people just entering the industry to be able to get some work without having to sweat a deadline.

Edit to add...

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Has Frankie Raye returned?
    That is a simple question with a complicated answer. There was a limited series called Heralds that had a woman who looked like Frankie named Frances Hyatt who may have been the reincarnation or something of Frankie.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 06-09-2021 at 06:27 PM.

Definitely, my next choice would be...

Splice