Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1144

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Paul Jenkins introduced a group of young inhumans who went to Empire State university (Tonaja, Alaris, San, Nahrees, Jolen, Dewoz). I wouldnt mind seeing them again.
    They were amazing! The follow up by Sean McKeever (the ESU storyline) was under appreciated. It's terrible that the fumbled treatment and reception of the INHUMANS has had a poor effect on their use.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    They were amazing! The follow up by Sean McKeever (the ESU storyline) was under appreciated. It's terrible that the fumbled treatment and reception of the INHUMANS has had a poor effect on their use.
    They would've been perfect for the nuhuman era and Agents of SHIELD's tv show.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aarkus View Post
    I might be alone on this, but I think it would be fun to bring The Aquarian back, just to see how the modern-day MU would react to such a figure... would the "jesus" jokes wear thin quickly, or become a running gag? lol
    Have him team up with Jesus X-Man with a writer that does writes comedy.

Nate grey.

Cable cant have all the fun.

Fantastic Member

Recently I read the Sub-Mariner: The Depths comic and wouldn't mind seeing its surviving cast again, especially since it's canon.

I might be alone on this, but I think it would be fun to bring The Aquarian back, just to see how the modern-day MU would react to such a figure... would the "jesus" jokes wear thin quickly, or become a running gag? lol
    Nate grey.

Cable cant have all the fun.
    I was thinking that X-MAN had taken over the Christ Messiah figure role in Ellis's take (and others'?). Wouldn't mind seeing that version of the character again. Obscure enough? Could Ellis be bribed enough to return?

I forgot about that take on Nate lol... there could be a "position is already filled..." "says who?" moment, if the two met. lol

I forgot about that take on Nate lol... there could be a "position is already filled..." "says who?" moment, if the two met. lol
    AGE OF X-MAN (strikethrough)..AQUARIAN!

I was thinking that X-MAN had taken over the Christ Messiah figure role in Ellis's take (and others'?). Wouldn't mind seeing that version of the character again. Obscure enough? Could Ellis be bribed enough to return?
    AGE OF X-MAN (strikethrough)..AQUARIAN!

https://www.deviantart.com/kin-tsuki...Grey-186386364

I prefer this look for him.

yeah I've read Nate on and off since he first showed up in that alternate timeline Mutant X series starring Havok in the late 90s... I also prefer the short hair... the mutants don't really need a "christ" figure... and turning a powerful character like that into a pacifist hippie is often just a way to nerf the character and/or "explain" why they don't use their insane power levels to full potential

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

yeah I've read Nate on and off since he first showed up in that alternate timeline Mutant X series starring Havok in the late 90s... I also prefer the short hair... the mutants don't really need a "christ" figure... and turning a powerful character like that into a pacifist hippie is often just a way to nerf the character and/or "explain" why they don't use their insane power levels to full potential
    Age of Apocalypse, actually, but beyond that, I can see your point, although "shaman Nate" wasn't that much of a pacifist from what I recall.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Age of Apocalypse, actually, but beyond that, I can see your point, although "shaman Nate" wasn't that much of a pacifist from what I recall.
    am I mis-remembering him being from the Mutant X timeline? I thought he followed Havok back from there somehow

am I mis-remembering him being from the Mutant X timeline? I thought he followed Havok back from there somehow
    Nate Grey is from Age of Apocalypse and is one of the characters that crossed over from that timeline. I don't think anyone crossed over from MUTANT X when "our" Alex came back.
    Nate got his Shaman makeover by the Warren Ellis story-mastered tangent of books called COUNTER-X. It was probably the most successful of the soft relaunches of the group of titles.

Paul Jenkins introduced a group of young inhumans who went to Empire State university (Tonaja, Alaris, San, Nahrees, Jolen, Dewoz). I wouldnt mind seeing them again.
    That series was highly underrated
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

This was my immediate thought as well
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver