View Poll Results: Worst 90's X-villian?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trevor Fitzroy

10 12.66%
  • Siena Blaze

8 10.13%
  • Fabian Cortez

2 2.53%
  • Stryfe

13 16.46%
  • Mikhail Rasputin

6 7.59%
  • Shinobi Shaw

3 3.80%
  • X-cutioner

8 10.13%
  • Reignfire

11 13.92%
  • Haven

7 8.86%
  • Other

11 13.92%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Now Siena Blaze would have been my first choice...but then i thought a little bit and decided that as VILLAINESS she is perfect. Hateful and punchable. Not the best one mind you, as she has no shread of sympathetic or endearing trait whatsoever, but serviceable b-list villainess that you LOVE seeing Storm punch in her smug face. So far so good.
    X-cutioneer had good design(loved it), and possibly interesting idea(I always thougth about the possibility of a human going all punisher not against the mutant per se but those that caused the hate toward mutants as well as those who murder innocent mutants.) But in the end as was said gone....nowhere. Probably would have worked better if he had been introduced in the 80's the peak for vigilante characters like that. So yeah kind fo worst
    But my choice would be Gamemaster. He was...so bland...so so so so very very bland. If you had brought him back to the memory i wouldhave forgot he ever existed. Annoying little ***t she is at least you remeber Siena as the pseudo evil Jubilee of X-men

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I can't handle all this Siena hate. Her first outing in X-men Unlimited is one of my fave X-Stories of all time.
    oh as villainess she is good, not great but good on level of Blob or Dirtnap.

Xcutioners song is a classic. The legacy Virus lasted forever with no sign of relief . Stryfe was excellent. I voted for Mikhail very annoying mutant. They didn’t use him right or write him properly

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Reignfire should have been an actual real character, instead of a future version of Sunspot. It was a rather lame plot.
    ? Reignfire wasn't a future version of Sunspot. That was probably the original plan, but it's not where the story ended up. Can't remember all the details, but he was a mutant who absorbed Sunspot's dna during an experiment, somehow.

Personally, I kind of liked the idea of Sunspot becoming the New Mutant's Magneto.

Gamesmaster. His powers are a nice contrast to other telepaths who over the years have stacked feat after feat. They just never used him properly. So much wasted potential.

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    Xcutioners song is a classic.
    It also, strangely, didn't have anything to do with the character called X-Cutioner.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin King View Post
    I love Fabian and Shinobi, although with Fabian it's more of a "love to hate him" deal. I'm glad to see them both getting some play in the X-books lately.

I thought Haven deserved some kind of redemption arc. She seemed like a genuinely compassionate person who thought she was doing the right thing while being misled by the Adversary (who was literally squatting in her womb using her to bring about his rebirth). Of course, what she was doing was causing mass deaths, but they've redeemed other mass-murderers (including people sitting on Krakoa's Quiet Council right now).
    Was Haven always a mutant or did she get her abilities from The Adversary?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Synch340 View Post
    Was Haven always a mutant or did she get her abilities from The Adversary?
    I think all her abilities came from the Adversary. She was a normal human who got pregnant with a demon, who stayed in her womb, gave her powers, and misled her into committing horrible acts. Although if they wanted to bring her back, they could retcon that she was always a mutant, and the Adversary amplified her latent powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    ? Reignfire wasn't a future version of Sunspot. That was probably the original plan, but it's not where the story ended up. Can't remember all the details, but he was a mutant who absorbed Sunspot's dna during an experiment, somehow.

Personally, I kind of liked the idea of Sunspot becoming the New Mutant's Magneto.
    I thought Reignfire WAS actually Sunspot until it got retconned that it was some kind of parasite.

Siena was nasty piece of work but what a powerhouse. She took on both Xforce and New Warriors and knocked them all out with the exception for Speedball who is practically indestructible.

IIRC, X-Force #43 was the only time Reignfire actually possessed Sunspot into acting like Reignfire, somehow. Telepathic link I think. It's been a long time since I read those issues.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    I thought Reignfire WAS actually Sunspot until it got retconned that it was some kind of parasite.
    Yeah, I think I remember something similar to that (it's been YEARS since I read it). Sounds like a Hal Jordan/Parralax type of retcon.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    I voted other - Sugar Man was 1000% worse than the lamest of these choices. Ridiculous look and even more ridiculous hodge podge of powers. Even Haven's pseudo-esoteric bullshit was better than this dude.
    Yeah... WTF. I sort of felt the same about Emplate. I always thought they were trying to go strange like indy but it just- there was nothing really to them. I was waiting for some reveal and there was really nothing to grab onto.