Default Will the September issues give clues to future Bat Family developments?

We all know that the future depicted in the Five Years Issues out in September will not come to pass. However, even though specific events may not happen as written, do you believe the issues will give important clues to future storylines? Of the books featuring Bat characters, Batman, Tec, Grayson, RHATO, Batman/Superman, and Teen Titans are all being written by their regular teams in whole or part, while Batman and Robin is being written by Ray Fawkes, who is one of the Eternal writers,and,has possibly been briefed on the future plans for the Batman universe. So, do you think we may see hints of the future in general, if not in specific?

I believe the writers of Detective have already teased that their FE issue will somehow play into long term plans. And Batman seems to directly reference the Twenty Seven short, something Snyder has also mentioned plans to return to. So those two are almost definite.

Fawkes and Seeley on the other hand just don't seem like the kind of writers to put out a throwaway issue with no ties to the bigger picture, so expecting something a little more significant from their books too.

Ultimate Member

I'm wondering if the Batwoman issue is also going to play a role long-term (especially given several things that happened last issue)? I kind of hope not as I'm not really a fan of said developments, but it could very well happen.